k swap or rsx?

00tegls

so i cant decide if i wanna do a k20 swap into my 00 ls or if i should just buy the rsx. and if i get the rsx id just do bolt ons for now. what is your guys opinion?

Alvi84

This one is all about you. Do you like the Integra body styling or RSX body styling more? Have you ever rode in or driven a RSX to get the feel? Do you like to get your hands dirty or would you prefer the ease of purchasing the RSX. The RSX would be newer and potentially have lower miles than your current car on the frame and suspension.

WAR 178

Premium User
RSX already has the K in it. If you plan to dive into that world, Why go through the headaches of the swap, when you can just learn about the DC5 platform.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Is your engine not running well? Idk why you would spend hella bread on a swap if your car is working fine; small HP gain for a lot of money. I was planning a full ITR swap, but scratched the idea when someone explained it to me that way

samilp

Sam P
RSX already has the K in it. If you plan to dive into that world, Why go through the headaches of the swap, when you can just learn about the DC5 platform.
x2, personally tho, i love my dc4 and i wouldnt mind going through a k swap. i think honda made the dc5 a little too fat.

01FTW

Gym the type s. It'll be cheaper.

00tegls

my motor is not running the greatest atm. i could do the ls/vtec swap but i dont feel like spending the money to make it reliable and the build of the whole motor. maybe ill just buy the rsx and call it a day. my dc header just broke and i have a feeling something else is gonna happen lol