k20 or a paint job.

Surferman

To answer your question, this is what I'm gonna do since I have the same problem:

Carbon fiber hood.
Haha yeah I was thinkin of that... be a good reason to get a CF hood. Im not a big fan of em though, and didnt know if it look right on my car.

Plus I always thought my hood was pretty light, well compared to my moms 2000 Accord Special Edition. hah.

b18c_teg

Well If u got the money go for the K20, friend of mine paid $12,000 for everything on the K swap on his teg with top of the line shit but u can get it done for like $10,500 with less expensive things on it. I don't think u gonna pay that much for a paint job but I would still go for the K swap its just insane.

Sirfallsalot243

lol, you can do a K20 swap for $6500.

Hell, if you use a K24 bottom from an accord, and a k20 head... you could probably do it even cheaper. Throw a set of cams and bolt ons, maybe kpro on it, and youre at 210whp easy. People think the TSX block is the only k24 that can make power...

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
lol, you can do a K20 swap for $6500.

Hell, if you use a K24 bottom from an accord, and a k20 head... you could probably do it even cheaper. Throw a set of cams and bolt ons, maybe kpro on it, and youre at 210whp easy. People think the TSX block is the only k24 that can make power...
shit you can do that even cheaper. I was talkin to a guy whos doin a k20 swap for $3600

Bizkit64

Yo?
Swap, then spend like 50 bucks and paint it ur self, just wetsand and like paint it flat black, SLEEPERish look!!! haha

kavekave24

If you have the money for a good k-swap then go for it, but if your short? paint job for sure, so you wont have to deal with it before you put the engine . this is what I would do in my part. but it's all up to you bro.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well If u got the money go for the K20, friend of mine paid $12,000 for everything on the K swap on his teg with top of the line shit but u can get it done for like $10,500 with less expensive things on it. I don't think u gonna pay that much for a paint job but I would still go for the K swap its just insane.
Wassup man! Where have you been? $12K is mad expensive!