k20 ?`

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Shitty deal man. Go to court and ask for a payment plan if you cant afford to pay the ticket right away. Theyll give you like 6 months to pay it, or work something else out with you. As far as having a passenger, youre fine. Anything thats double the speed limit or I think.. over 100 you would qualify for attempted manslaugher (i think). And NO he cannot just show up and say, he was actually doing 100. You are guilty of whats on the ticket, nothing more than that.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
They actually print out your ticket on the spot? California still writes tickets.... This state sucks and we're poor goddamn government spending. Oh but they can buy the in dash came no f***ing problem, only looks like I was going fast because I got up to speed, so at a rate of 40 mph in a 35 zone, I'd already be down the street before she even made the turn as well, oh but it looks like I'm speeding, so she "had" to catch up to me by going 65 in a 35! Did not pace me, no radar, but nopeee, judge still said f*** me, and didnt even let me do traffic school for my first offense, WTF is that s***, f***ing law, pissing me off kbjhdsfkhjdbfag f***ing unfair system

/vent

ben h

Banned
s***ty deal man. Go to court and ask for a payment plan if you cant afford to pay the ticket right away. Theyll give you like 6 months to pay it, or work something else out with you. As far as having a passenger, youre fine. Anything thats double the speed limit or I think.. over 100 you would qualify for attempted manslaugher (i think). And NO he cannot just show up and say, he was actually doing 100. You are guilty of whats on the ticket, nothing more than that.
ill be able to afford it
and yea im glad he marked it down then
and sweet
They actually print out your ticket on the spot? California still writes tickets.... This state sucks and we're poor goddamn government spending. Oh but they can buy the in dash came no f***ing problem, only looks like I was going fast because I got up to speed, so at a rate of 40 mph in a 35 zone, I'd already be down the street before she even made the turn as well, oh but it looks like I'm speeding, so she "had" to catch up to me by going 65 in a 35! Did not pace me, no radar, but nopeee, judge still said f*** me, and didnt even let me do traffic school for my first offense, WTF is that s***, f***ing law, pissing me off kbjhdsfkhjdbfag f***ing unfair system

/vent
yea they have been printing em out here for atleast 2 years that i kno of

5150KDC2

/vent
Yeah that sounds about right for Cali... That dash mount cam is more important than a lot of things to them, even more important than their s****y roads hahaha..

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I didnt even have the car I was pulled over in anymore either.. Didnt tell them that, just saying, but still... Nothing better to do. The female officer that pulled me over was notorious for pulling over people for every little thing harassing everyone. I hope they enjoy that $370

ben h

Banned
I didnt even have the car I was pulled over in anymore either.. Didnt tell them that, just saying, but still... Nothing better to do. The female officer that pulled me over was notorious for pulling over people for every little thing harassing everyone. I hope they enjoy that $370
so all women cops are robo bitches

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
not to put down any females, as I do have respect for woman, but maybe when they become a cop, they just feel like now they have all the authority in the world now?

5150KDC2

not to put down any females, as I do have respect for woman, but maybe when they become a cop, they just feel like now they have all the authority in the world now?
Honestly bro, it just depends on the person. Male cops are just as bad when it comes to the "god complex" after getting a badge and a gun. My mom and step dad were cops, so I hung around a lot of them. There are a difference between cops and pigs lol.

eiznekeM

personally i would use the z3 the motor is still used today. 06 was the last year i think the z1s were produced. and i have a hard time believing an ek hatch with a z1 is hitting 100 in 4 secs. that meants your hitting 60 in the 2 second range. which is ferrair lambo type stuff.
I think he meant 100km/h.

yea would of but looks like ill be selling it just got a ticket for 95 in a 65
Well you had something nice going for you.

5150KDC2

personally i would use the z3 the motor is still used today. 06 was the last year i think the z1s were produced. and i have a hard time believing an ek hatch with a z1 is hitting 100 in 4 secs. that meants your hitting 60 in the 2 second range. which is ferrair lambo type stuff.
Like I said, it was built, and its not hard to do if you know what you are doing. This guy had nothing but money and time.
and it was in mph. So unless he messed with the sensor on the speedo, and the display hooked up to the computer, thats what was read.

Last edited: