k20a Dimensions

Karuza

I did a search and found nothing, so, I'm posting a thread.

I have a little project in mind and was wondering specifications on the k20a motor...

Width + Height + Length
Weight

And any other information you feel I could use.

speedin

The Transporter
thats a really odd request. LOL, what are you swapping it into? More than likely if its a Honda there is already a swap kit for it. You could always just find a used one for sale, bring a tape measure, pop the hood and blow the sellers mind.

Or maybe you just wanted to make a table? :lol:

Karuza

Lol Its definitely not a Honda...

Its a little project my friends and I are considering doing... We want it to be a hush hush thing until we're done.. If It will fit anyways =)

speedin

The Transporter
Lol Its definitely not a Honda...

Its a little project my friends and I are considering doing... We want it to be a hush hush thing until we're done.. If It will fit anyways =)
Smart car? Id say it will fit, if they can make a B18 fit in the front of a G1 Mini I think a smart can take a K.

But if your trying to stuff a small potent 4 in something small why not go motorcycle? Much smaller, cheaper, and easier. Quicker too :D

Karuza

Smart car? Id say it will fit, if they can make a B18 fit in the front of a G1 Mini I think a smart can take a K.

But if your trying to stuff a small potent 4 in something small why not go motorcycle? Much smaller, cheaper, and easier. Quicker too :D
Lol no.. Its something you'd really least expect..

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
whatever it is, lets let him surprise us with it, eh?

Jeeze... mark ALWAYS has to try and ruin the fun... haha

speedin

The Transporter
whatever it is, lets let him surprise us with it, eh?

Jeeze... mark ALWAYS has to try and ruin the fun... haha
Its like the big red button that says "dont push". You just have to see what it does, or what the K is going in

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, man.... anyone that has the money to swap a K into something is crazy to spend it all on a car... Anyone that has the money to swap it into something other then a Honda needs to send some cash my way. lol

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
lol, man.... anyone that has the money to swap a K into something is crazy to spend it all on a car... Anyone that has the money to swap it into something other then a Honda needs to send some cash my way. lol
couldn't of said it better haha