K24A1 in a DA?

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
Guys I can't find it anywhere. will this engine fit into a DA. What is the clearance in the engine bay from hood to lowest it can be? I guess yeah would it fit without a custom hood?

Thanks guys. I feel like a retard.

H2BDA9

it would fit but make sure hasport makes mounts and wire harness to avoid serious issues unless your a wiring genuis lol. ive seen K's in DAs before. why a k24? why not a k20 or frankenstien?

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
see that's the broblem. the K24A1 Makes more tq than most honda engines and I also have a right mind to throw a v-6 in (they are making mounts for it now) but the price tag on the K24A1 is 1100.......I about shit.

also I plan on doing the wire tuck so I am buying a new harness for it.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
They already have the mount kits for the J-series motors. (V6)

I suggest the J35 from a Honda Odyssey. We've got the same Ody. With just a CAI and Comptech shorty headers they put down 267whp on the J35 swapped into an EG Hatchback.

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
They already have the mount kits for the J-series motors. (V6)

I suggest the J35 from a Honda Odyssey. We've got the same Ody. With just a CAI and Comptech shorty headers they put down 267whp on the J35 swapped into an EG Hatchback.
do you know how much tq it puts out?

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
You guys are the best. your help has always been very valuable to me. I would not be where I am today if it was not for you guys. Thanks so much for the help.

hondaproof

hondaproof
if the k24 is to tall just tilt it to clear the hood.ive seen dudes do that with stroker dart motors.but on the real dude,do a b series.you can get the tq and hp numbers your looking for out of a b way cheaper than a k.