K24A2 Swap

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Swapping a K-Series in a 2nd Gen isn't very popular due to the amount of customization that is required. It's absolutely doable. Just depends on how determined and how much your wallet can handle. You'll need about $10,000 for starters.

vincentex3

Im Going to take my time and get all i need first so i dont get stuck

vincentex3

Imma SAve SAve Save I Dont Waste Money Imma Do Everything Smart Im Not in a Rush To Mess Up My Goal Is to make a fkn Fast turbo k24 SLEEPER just want to go big

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Imma SAve SAve Save I Dont Waste Money Imma Do Everything Smart Im Not in a Rush To Mess Up My Goal Is to make a fkn Fast turbo k24 SLEEPER just want to go big
That was my dream! A little thing called the recession bit me in the @ss..... Good luck and make us gen2 owners and lovers proud!

vincentex3

My bad with the spelling but i PROMISE that i will make all of you guys proud. I will make sure everything is done properly

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
My bad with the spelling but i PROMISE that i will make all of you guys proud. I will make sure everything is done properly
good luck i think hasport just put out their mounts. are you in CA and going to ref the car? Cause ill literally give you 100$ if you can ref the car in CA and theres a ref sticker.