Kanye West...youre a peice of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Ive watched Chester decline horribly over the last 10yrs. I cant even go to my old neighborhood w/o worrying about shit now. Pretty sad.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I must be getting old. I watched my city decline over the past 15 years, and it's sad knowing that I can't even take my daughter there to show her the places I used to go when I was a kid, for fear of getting into a fight, shot, someone attempting to mug me, etc. I blame this on the society that was created from the rap/hip-hop culture. Music shapes people and that music is shaping them the wrong way.
Yeah its getting bad, I have to worry about my wife and will worry once my son comes. People just don't have manners like they use to. Its like people don't care... I think a lot of why our country & economy has gone to crap is bc of the people not the gov. I mean yes prob some of it is but not all. There are so many people that expect to be given stuff and do no work and still get paid and not get in trouble.

rockadilla

thats right.
I must be getting old. I watched my city decline over the past 15 years, and it's sad knowing that I can't even take my daughter there to show her the places I used to go when I was a kid, for fear of getting into a fight, shot, someone attempting to mug me, etc. I blame this on the society that was created from the rap/hip-hop culture. Music shapes people and that music is shaping them the wrong way.
^
X2!!!!
Fuck rap! fuck hiphop! :cussing:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Jesus Christ. Does anyone realize how rich Taylor Swift is? I'm sure she can use her money to dry her tears.
That's not the point, people look up to these people unfortunately, and it's up to them to set a good example. Kanye was not setting a good example, if his actions were left to be acceptable then kids aren't going to understand that that's not the right thing to do. You have to look at the bigger picture man. Not only that but an individuals financial stance shouldn't have anything to do with their moral ethics.

btw, you should leave Jesus out of your argument.

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
That's not the point, people look up to these people unfortunately, and it's up to them to set a good example. Kanye was not setting a good example, if his actions were left to be acceptable then kids aren't going to understand that that's not the right thing to do. You have to look at the bigger picture man. Not only that but an individuals financial stance shouldn't have anything to do with their moral ethics.

btw, you should leave Jesus out of your argument.
^
:werd:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
fuck that faggot i hate how he always does stupid shit like that. his label or parent company should just end his contract and hope he never gets a job in the indusry again. stupid fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.