Kenn's Update 2/28/2011

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Hey guys. so most of you know, I haven't posted up a build yet. Well, i'm trading my 4Runner for a Civic. My mom got our tax income today and we finally have the money to fix the 4Runner and possibly make the trade before she goes to Ohio for vacation. Which i was so stoked about because I just got my drivers license and i was dying to drive. :D So keep a look out for a civic build thread soon. :thumbs up

Also my Integra is STILL up in Los Angeles in my brother-in-laws possesion. :roll: Which I doubt i will ever get back because he hasn't updated me on it. For all i know they could have sold the damn thing...
But who knows... Since my birthday is coming up on March 7th, my sister is planning that we should go up to my sister's/brother-in-laws place in L.A. on the weekend before my birthday. Where I can finally see the integra after like 10 months. If I do go up to L.A. and if it's still there, I'll take some pictures and post them up on my next update. :thumbs up

EDIT: To prevent any request for "Cliffs" the whole thing is:
-I'm getting a honda civic soon.
-I'm gonna get pictures of my integra.

Last edited:

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Wait what's the deal with your teg? Why's it up there?
My brother-in-law is suppose to be fixing it, because it got stolen from my driveway a couple years ago. and when we recovered it, it was all jacked up and needed some repairs. plus we couldn't afford to have a second car with us because my parents divorced and my mom thought the 4runner would be more reliable. so my brother in law took it off my hands to have it repaired.

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Ahh get it back!
Lol. i'm trying. they said i might not get it until my senior year in high school or until i join the navy.
In the mean time i'll be rollin' in a civic.

what does it need?
Well he told me that he replaced the tires, fixed the transmission, got a new stereo unit, installed a killswitch, replaced the 2 front axles, and took it to maintenance. but that was like 5 months ago. i'm not sure what it needs now.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm 20 and a Junior in college, I'm already on that 8-5 forty hour week and it's killer lol. In for updates and a TEG!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
I'm 20 and a Junior in college, I'm already on that 8-5 forty hour week and it's killer lol. In for updates and a TEG!
8-5? lol. damn that sucks. I only have 7-2 and i thought that was killer. lol.
and my next update will be sometime next week from now. :thumbs up

OlegWasHere

8-5? lol. damn that sucks. I only have 7-2 and i thought that was killer. lol.
and my next update will be sometime next week from now. :thumbs up
19 second year for my associates.
40+ hours depending if someone calls out
4-12 6 days a week. fml
i think ill go find that cliff now lol.

but at leasts its good money.