Kev_98Integra LS Progress thread

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
how is the bike rack mounted? i hope you won't need to have bodywork done...
It's wrapped around and hooked on the trunk. It's like ratcheted on the sides. It's doing some damage to the quarter panels and trunk. but whatever.

Nice new car man. Your Dads pretty cool to let you have it like that. Anyways those d17s can be pretty quick and now you have vtec:) and good gas milage.
Thanks, yeah well he's been doing this for a really long time but he didn't really start the import scene for me. You can blame Gran Turismo 1 for that, Matchbox, and hotwheels for that. Yeah the D17 isn't bad but it's a lot slower than the Integra. I want it to be decently quick so I may put some bolt ons. I'm focusing more on the Exterior and Suspension of the car.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Really thats crazy cause I remember driving my freinds ex and I thought it handled way better and was just as fast as my ls and it was all stock.

Sirfallsalot243

I love the 01-03 civic coupes. Theyre really nice looking. Its just a bummer that it has the D17. As far as modding goes, you dont have many options. Hasport makes a mount kit for a k-series, and there are a fw turbo kits floating around for the D- but thats supposed to be even harder than swapping in a K.

The best low budget option in my opinion would be to throw in a K24 from an accord. With bolt ons and some cams, you can make 200whp.

Sirfallsalot243

I don't think I can afford a K Series. I wouldn't mind a K20a3. But I'd love a K24 From the TSX.
K24 from 03+ accord is about $650 from salvage yards and other places.
5 speed EP3 transmissions go for around $500, and if thats too much, the accord transmissions are $350 or less.

Then you got mounts, ecu, axles, and other small things.

You could probably do a budget K swap for under $2500.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Oh that's cool thanks for the heads up on the prices. Definitley taking it into consideration. But for right now I'm REALLY focusing on the Exterior of the car, then I'm gonna do a mild suspension set-up. Something I can Auto-X in or Touge when ever I want to with out wrecking lol.

I recently ordered Rays Blue Extended Lug Nuts. Hopefully they come in sometime this week or I'm gonna be ticked off.

Took More Pics today with my friend. Pics will be up later tonight.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
They look a heck of a lot better than the Cheap Blue ones. No one sells the same shade of blue. The paint on the cheap ones flake off easily too.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I feel you on that man. Glad you ended up with the EM2 instead of a truck.
Yeah, I'm not cheaping out on this car. My goal for this car is for me to maybe make it into a magazine. lol That's always been a goal for me. I don't know why but I'm gonna try and do it. I'm glad I didn't end up with anything but a Honda. lol (I mean there's a few exceptions. You guys know what I mean.:lol:)