Kev's Picture/Progress Thread: EM2 and Other Content

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
So I'm now making another progress/picture thread so I don't have to make a new thread every time I have new pictures which is like everyday. So, I don't want to flood the member's ride section with my pictures.

The thread will include the new stuff I get for the EM2 and random pictures of the EM2 and/or other cars.

Each new picture post will be dated to make it easier for people who don't see the new stuff right away. And the info on the camera settings (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Filters, Editing, etc.) But most of these will be edited, but only the resizing will be. Pictures will be taken with a Canon Rebel XTi. I will be posting what kind of lens is used upon request.

Mods & Admins: Delete other threads if necessary.

Date: January 13, 2008.
ISO: 800.
Shutter Speed: 1"0
Mode: Manual
Filter: Circular Polarizer
Editing: Resizing
Aperture: 4.0
Tripod: None

It was raining. Didn't want to risk messing up my Camera.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Up and coming modifications within the next month:

- New wheels (In Posession)
- New tires (Next Week)
- Ingalls Rear Camber Kit (In Posession)
- Mugen or RS Front Lip (Next Week)
- Tsunami Roof Spoiler (2 Weeks)

Comments are Welcome!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice pics Kev! You should get a lip kit for your EM2.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Next week brader... It'll be ordered next week.

Oh and for next month. I'm thinking Progress Lowering Springs. =D. From a 1.4" drop all around to a 1.8" Front and 2.0" Rear Drop. Still undecided though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Next week brader... It'll be ordered next week.

Oh and for next month. I'm thinking Progress Lowering Springs. =D. From a 1.4" drop all around to a 1.8" Front and 2.0" Rear Drop. Still undecided though.
Get coilovers man. You'll regret getting springs cuz you'll wanna go lower. Trust.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
There are no such good sleeve coilovers for the Civic. If I go lower than 2.0", my exhaust WILL drag. lol

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I can't afford the Full Coilovers for the Civic. All of them are over 1k. The exhausts on EM2's hang much lower that DB's and DC's. And the Mugen Lip will drag with the exhaust. lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Was that GSR wrecked before? Door looks fucked to me. fuck it, take off the Rotas and rock steelies, its the cool thing to do