Key sticks?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I migrated from a camaro so bear with me. Whenever i try to turn my car off, the key will stick, forcing me to push it in, sometimes having to restart the car and then try again. Its not really a problem but does get annoying. Its a stock steering wheel and no mods have been done on it yet. (so far).

Its a 97 teg.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
its completly normal. every honda has that feature, im not sure what the purpose is but youll get used to it. ive had mine for just under a year now and its weird to not have to push the key in to take it out when i drive other cars. if you look around the key cylinder it should say 'i ii push iii' or something like that

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Hmm thanks. I guess all cars had that, on my old one I had to crank the key+gas a few times before it started. gotta love chevy v8s. thanks man.

Peeples

I noticed that to lol

Also, I wheel locked my car and it toke me few minutes to fingure out to hold the damn thing to the left and start it lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you have to push the key in. its a safety feature so you cant accidently turn the car completely off and lock the wheel while driving.