kia=crap... this proves it

kentucky_dan

some auto dealers will use the term "practically giving the cars away" but this takes it to the extreme

there is a kia dealership here in lexington, ky that when you buy the new kia small suv (the name escapes me) you get a brand new rio for free!! seems a little desperate to me.

all i can say is i will never... ever... trust a kia

Josh

Shit i would buy a Kia.........yeah right ill save some extra money and get a honda

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
rios arent that bad they got a good warranty .... if i was a family man and needed 2 new cars id do it.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
g2teg said:
any korean car is crap......
Word. And it's not even just their cars, when has Korea ever made anything quality? The only high quality items to come out of Korea are the chicks!

speedin

The Transporter
Melt said:
rios arent that bad they got a good warranty .... if i was a family man and needed 2 new cars id do it.
i agree. if a family needed 2 cars and they were tight on $ then this would work. hell who cars how crappy they are, as long as they are under warranty. as far as safety the safety standards have gone up recently, alot of older cars wouldnt pass the new rules (idk where the teg rates).

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im guessin the suv you gotta buy is the sorento cause the sportage is too cheap for them to be willing to give away a rio with it.

By the way ..... the sportage tested BETTER than the honda crv in off road testing by some off road magazine.

NOFX

hater
From what I'm understanding they're doing this deal throughout the United States. I've seen it in Delaware and also heard of it going on in other areas of the country.