Kid keyed the car-Pressing Charges.

Surferman

So while working this friday night at a local downtown restaurant one of my friends comes in and says someone keyed my car.

I dropped everything that I was doing and ran out there but the guy dipped before i saw him.

Turns out he was just some 16 year guy(with another guy and girl) old who wanted to show off and be cool so he took out his keys. I didnt know him personally.

Had 3 of my friends saw and heard the guy say that he was the one who did it.

Called the cops officer took a quick look at it and said I could pick up the charges monday so will see how it goes.

It sucks man the damn east coast honda meet is next weekend :(

Got every panel except trunk, roof, rear bumper.
Heres some quick pics its dark out so I couldnt really see all the damage:

Think ill get the money to fix it?

DC_Five_Earl

So while working this friday night at a local downtown restaurant one of my friends comes in and says someone keyed my car.

I dropped everything that I was doing and ran out there but the guy dipped before i saw him.

Turns out he was just some 16 year guy(with another guy and girl) old who wanted to show off and be cool so he took out his keys. I didnt know him personally.

Had 3 of my friends saw and heard the guy say that he was the one who did it.

Called the cops officer took a quick look at it and said I could pick up the charges monday so will see how it goes.

It sucks man the damn east coast honda meet is next weekend :(

Got every panel except trunk, roof, rear bumper.
Heres some quick pics its dark out so I couldnt really see all the damage:

Think ill get the money to fix it?
Damn sorry to hear about that man:???: Ignorant people these days. How deep are the scratches btw? if they aren't too deep u could fix them yourself

Surferman

Well the circler one is down past the metal. The rest are cuttin through the paint, with some parts cuttin through the primer.
I hoping I can get the money to fix it but my hopes arnt that high. I do have 3 witnesses though. I dont feel like puttin all that hard work in to it ive done spend hours on it lol.

How were you talking about fixing them with paint pen or somthin?

Kiss My ASS

People wit no respect for other people properties. I know, it was done to my on my Escalde. Sorry to hear bout the damages. Btw, u'll get ur money but it might be in payment if it over $1k to fix and if he have a job also. The court system sux when it come to small claims. Good luck...

DC_Five_Earl

Well the circler one is down past the metal. The rest are cuttin through the paint, with some parts cuttin through the primer.
I hoping I can get the money to fix it but my hopes arnt that high. I do have 3 witnesses though. I dont feel like puttin all that hard work in to it ive done spend hours on it lol.

How were you talking about fixing them with paint pen or somthin?
Damn sounds pretty deep :???: Sorry bro, if the scratches weren't too deep you;d probably be able to touch them up a bit and buff. Either way good luck with everything man.

ChrisTypeR408

So by picking up charges does that mean they know who did it? I hope they catch that punk, so disrespectful. Sorry for you and your car man, looks clean too :(

Surferman

yeah the cop showd up and like 4 people told him they know who did it and told the officer his name cop said hes gonna try to find address. I dont even know the guy but my friends do. not sure but im not gonna let this go without a fight.

And ive heard he doesnt have a job, 16, lives with his mom so if anything his moms gotta pay.

pepsilude

:( that sucks. You might have some luck buffing out the scratches on the third pic but the rest looks kinda deep. I hope all goes well with the charges.

Surferman

thanks guys ill keep you updated on what happens.
im still going to the meet even if i do have scratches :/

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
oh damn man. if someone took there keys to my car then theyed see me take my baseball bat to their face. end of story. also DC_Five_earl seems pretty dead on bout your scratches. the one in the 3rd pic can be buffed out but the rest are gonna have to be taken to a shop and resprayed

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Damn dude. That's the kind of shit that pisses me off. We work hard and spend good money on our cars and people like that come and just mess it up. Little brat.

Good luck getting your money bro :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
that sucks.. get the damage quoted at the dealership, get the check, get it repainted somewhere else, pocket the change ;)

when my neighbor hit me, i got 1700 from damages she did from her insurance. i fixed it myself for 40 bucks :thumbs up

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
I feel you man, mine got keyed very deep about 2 inches long a couple weeks ago and i'm still pissed everytime i look at it, fck u haters!