kill switch push it by accident HELP ASAP

ITR-JDMVTECoso

:(i was working changing my throttle cable inside the car at gas pedal and i hit with my head a weird switch i even know my car had it so now my car wont start start cranking , i was trying to look where go the cable and is going upper dash fuse box . My car wont start what i got to do please help? i can resolve this problem?? the battery sound like dead and crank the car very bad? please help asap:(

dlo253

Well if u just flipped a switch.....did u try flipping it back to where it was?? Do u have an alarm on your car?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Lol sorry, but Samurai's comment has me rolling. i was thinking the same thing as I read the op's post

DustinXIX

good thing i dont have any mysterious switches in my car, otherwiae id be in the same boat, bc ik id have to press it haha
anyways yeah try switchin it back or pressing it again, if all else fails trace the wiring and see what exactly that switch goes to.

ITR-JDMVTECoso

good thing i dont have any mysterious switches in my car, otherwiae id be in the same boat, bc ik id have to press it haha
anyways yeah try switchin it back or pressing it again, if all else fails trace the wiring and see what exactly that switch goes to.
aight i get back into my car and i try start the the cars start it but dead in like 5 seconds and my revs cluster dead before my car turn off damn it . next i push botton again and just go worst :(. . i really dont got any idea how work a kill switch but i trace the cable and its going up dash fuse box but i cant see exactly where goes:( , HELP:( ASAP

dlo253

Well the first logical step would be find out exactly where it goes and what it is. Can't fix it if you don't know what it is. For all we know that might not even be the problem. There has been stranger coincidences... but ya. See Wat it is. Can't fix a problem til u have an accurate diagnosis.........

C Aaron

you may have an ECU issue, either is that or that killswitch is connected to your gas pump, have you ever installed an alarm on it or previous owner?