kill switchhhh

CTsFinest203

I bought a gsr with a ls n blew the ls, piston rings were shot n I slacked with putting oil smh anyways, I bought a gsr motor pretty mint swapped it everything went good fired right up didn't drive it yet had to finish the breaks but it started 5 or 6 times now won't start fan comes on and the lights, radio won't crank tho is it my clutch safety switch or can it do with my alarm????? Anyone please leave feedback!!!!

97tegra_marco

I bought a gsr with a ls n blew the ls, piston rings were shot n I slacked with putting oil smh anyways, I bought a gsr motor pretty mint swapped it everything went good fired right up didn't drive it yet had to finish the breaks but it started 5 or 6 times now won't start fan comes on and the lights, radio won't crank tho is it my clutch safety switch or can it do with my alarm????? Anyone please leave feedback!!!!

way to threadjack buddy...

j13

Keep It Clean
is a kill switch really necessary?
thief Scopes the spot..walk up to your ride..sticks his arm under under your car thru the grill..pops your hood..disconnects your battery..gets any 1988-2001 shaved Honda key..opens you're door..uses the shaved key on your ignition..no luck..take a screw driver insert into your ignition..takes a hammer and busts the flathead in..turns ignition..start car and leave. 3 minutes flat.

A kill switch will take longer to start the car..wasting time is a thieves enemy,

kill switch(s)
hood pin (will trip alarm once the hood is pops from outside)
good alarm
quick release steering wheel

96GSRteg

Tyler
nothing will stop a thief, but you can slow them down. if something is too complicated and their window of time is too small, thy will likely move on or take things and not steal the whole car.

goblues

Can anyone help me figure out how to program a remote for a 1994 factory Integra. The actual remote got wet, and got it dried out real goood and put a new battery in it and all the buttons are litghing up. I am assuming it needs re programmed sorta like a battery goes dead and you need the code for the radio. Any help?

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^Can you learn how to make your own thread if you have a question?

Now to op question, it will help your car from not getting stolen. Also move hood release cable,relocate battery,second battery for just alarm,db8 handles and if your really worried get gps chip unit installed,hidden ofcourse, so you can track your car onine 24/7.also security cameras where you park at nigh. all of which will help your chances of your car not getting stolen.

Last edited:

Nismor

Maybe because u need make your own thread with your question lime they already mentioned.... And yeah I been thinking about all that security stuff I have a quick release I need the lock that goes in place of the steering wheel... But like alot of ppl say Google can be your vest friend and YouTube! =)

The Sickest DC2

since nobody knows where i live on here ill tell you where i put mine...mine is in the ash tray on the arm rest in the back of the car...just dont tell your friends or they will shut it off while you are driving hahah