Killin' an ACCORD

wallythewhale

so one of my guys' and i were heading to his crib after a long day of work. on our way there, this ORANGE ACCORD with some cheap aluminum wing and altezzas went very fast pass me. i decided to mess with the guy and down shifted towards him. i passed him and he looked at me with a stare. i was saying to myself, "Let's do THIS!!" haha. so we went to a stop light and i talked with him. i asked him what kind of engine he had. he replied with some kind of 350 or some crap. i was like, what the hell? you faggot, you don't know what you talking about. haha. anyways, he asked to see what i had, i was like, "It's bone stock bro...LS/VTEC stock [which is a lie because i only have a stock ls:p]." haha. the look on his face was in awe. but while he was saying his Oooo..and AHhhHh's, i was looking at his car. let me give you a little description. it was HOME PAINTED ORANGE. the colors were sprayed at his car and his windows. it had HUB CAPS on. an exhasut that he got from O'REILLY's. and last but not least, THE INFAMOUS ALLUMINUM spoiler! mayahah. i cracked up man. but anyways, back to the story. i told him, "Let's go at red?" he shook his head and said yes. so there, for another 4-6 seconds, i revved my engine up to 2500 rpm. the light turned red and he did a freakin' burnout. haha. homeboy must have not known how to launch because smoke was diggin' out of his tires. first gear, i let it loose til 6300, second, i looked back and seen him way back so i let it loose at 6000, and the rest was history. but i killed him deeply like 3 cars yo. then i stopped a little and he came right next to me. stepped on his gas so hard that i can hear him GO! GO ALRITE..because it was an automatic! mauahah. that really cracked me up for reals. but that was my story. that was my first real race and kill. too bad he wasn't of any competition. hhaaha.

slikk

Money Getter
my mom say not to play with food ...
but playing with rice sound like a lot of fun

blitzgsr1997

nice kill. I took a eclipse gs today with my gsr and no sweet. beat him by 3 car lenghts.

95teg

lol its like ok buddy, i can see u dont have the money to drop on a nice ride and what not and u use what you've got and do w/e u want to it as long as u have fun..i'm cool with that although i think they are always ugly and a waste of money.. but when u look at me like ur ride is better or faster, then i get pissed...lol dont try, just stick to what ur doin! i've always felt that way about 'ricers'..bah.. good kill man, we've gotta set them straight some how!

B16aTeggy

u beat a auto accord?.. wow ur fast.. :roll:

good job i guess :???:

DownShift96GSR

Don't listen to B16Teggy, he's just jealous cuz he don't have a Teg anymore, he got an Accord. Good kill. You gotta show those people who think they are fast up or else they'll never learn.

Redline

were was this? and did he have decals on his doors? because if its him i smoked him like three times yesterday

JimDCXC

worst ricer Accord I ever saw was in January at a grocery store by my house, 88-91 generation, muffler, black, aluminum wing, decal from the front fender to back doors that read "STREET RACING!"

01cleatus

JimDCXC said:
worst ricer Accord I ever saw was in January at a grocery store by my house, 88-91 generation, muffler, black, aluminum wing, decal from the front fender to back doors that read "STREET RACING!"
Yeah that sounds bad.