Kinda new here : my DC2

Autotech510

man i gotta say again that your ryde is clean, something i would like to have myself. the pictures are also clean too with the effects and all. goodluck with the ryde.

DC2_Project

whiteJDMdc2 said:
yea soon i will be re working the whole motor.. my goal is about 200 hp all motor... i plan on going with JDM ITR pistons, rocketmotorsports cams valves and springs, omni retainers, probably just oem gsr rods might go type r not sure if it is nessasary.. and a really nice tune... should be able to get to where i want easilly... im building it for road racing so i think 200 hp to the wheels all motor is a good goal... that light on the cluster is the parking break light... thats what the jdm clusters have for there parking break lights.... yea i actuall really hated the rims when i first got the car.... but ther have really grown on me... its different and i actually love em now and wouldnt trade em for anything short of mugen mf10's hehe
you gettin the M22's? :twisted:

whiteJDMdc2

DC2_Project said:
you gettin the M22's? :twisted:
yes sir i believe so... havent 100% decided yet but im pretty sure... seen good things with em

DC2_Project

damn seanjohn knows how to take pics, i wish he could keep the black rat from the day i signed up on CC he had 1 of my 2 favorite cars

boosted_integ

damn nice car just not feelin the red rims or the seats.................. you should throw some red recaro seats in there

boosted_integ

oh and some black wheels on there............... that would look sweet but it still looks hella nice man keep up the good work

whiteJDMdc2

naw man im keepin those wheels they are pretty rare and fit the jdm theme alot better plus its different... as for the seats i like these cause im 6 foot 5 and they sit about 3 or 4 inches lower than any other seat which is good for me.... so what i plan to do is either re-wrap em in black recaro fabric with red stiching plus add some support or if i can find a racing sea thats sits really low also maybe go with those.... havent looked into it that much not to worried about that part yet

whiteJDMdc2

man i definatly hear you on the cf hood... i am workin on it just ordered my mirrors today should have em teus or wed of next week finally... but i cant find anyone in the are who deals witht he company i want to get my cf hood from... im tryin to go through seibon... so i gotta save a bit of cash first then find someplace to buy from