Kinda want something newer....

GSROWNSU

I don't know if anyone else has ever felt like this or maybe i'm going through a phase...but right now i really want like a NEW car. Like something with no miles on it that is fresh and you know it hasn't been beaten to shit. Idk why but i just think it would be so cool to have something completely new (less than 10000 miles) part of me right now wants to sell my gsr and get like a 05 rsx type s or something....idk why i'm feelin like this but i want something new and "never been used or abused" Does anyone else ever feel like this or do you just think i'm insane for even thinking of an 05 rsx s

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
No, you aren't alone. I went 2 weeks wanting a tC... Super White...
First off, I couldn't find any 18" wheels that I liked in black with a polished lip.
Second, I couldn't get over the fact I don't like emblems. You can't paint that scion emblem because it's too noticable, and I couldn't get past the rear emblem. I like them shaved.
Third, I can't afford it being in college, having too many personal expenses and only working part-time. If I wanted to be able to afford that car, I would have to drop out of college and get a full-time job. I'll stick it out with my Integra!!! Then I'll get my G35.

TOTAL_JDM

i've been a lot of times trough that phase, i wanted to change my Teg for a Civic SI or something newer, but then the love for my teg just comes out again, and i cant get rid of him , because i think its such a good car!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i will never buy a new car. Sure it will be nice, but its such a unjustified waste of money.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
There's so many pro's and con's over this issue.

I understand what your talking about. We've had a lot of problems with our G1 and a part of me wanted to get rid of it. But it was only because of mechanical problems. We got a lot of it fixed now, but it won't be 100% until the engine and tranny conversion.

There's nothing like NOT having a car payment!

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
g3teg97 said:
There's so many pro's and con's over this issue.

I understand what your talking about. We've had a lot of problems with our G1 and a part of me wanted to get rid of it. But it was only because of mechanical problems. We got a lot of it fixed now, but it won't be 100% until the engine and tranny conversion.

There's nothing like NOT having a car payment!
I've never had to make a car payment.. Don't look forward to it with the G, either.

Asleep

I probably am
i paid cash for my first car and plan on doing the same with the next. down the road when I'm out of college I'll probably still pay cash even for the brand new car I might get. I liek gettin things done, and car payments are my worst nightmare. for me, i liek knowing i have the money to get what i want and then getting it. that way, it's all mine and nobody can take it away.

TOTAL_JDM

New cars are cool, but a good old car sometimes is better than a newer, i used to have an 02 Turbo GTI, but i got tired of it, i bought my integra and i think is way better than the GTI, The TEG is more comfortable, it drives great, nice looking, and with the power from the Stock B18 i have beat a couple of good hp stock cars that didnt saw it coming, like Sentra's SE-R, Lancer Ralliart,Golf GTI, Seat Leon,etc. Honda cars are really good cars!! :D

Last edited:

morganpaige

i want a new car.. but i dont have enough to go out and buy one so i figured ill save my money and fix my teggy so that way ill be happy with my car

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
sometimes i want a new car so if i decided to hop in my car and drive cross country, i wouldn't have to worry 'bout shit breaking down lol. actually...not sometimes -- all the time. i want a new car. right fucking now.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I will be buying something newer later, but the teg will never go. Civic is probably going to go soon, but I love my teg