Klutch's DB Build Thread

JemmieN

not a girl lol
nah I don't have it. Was hoping that you'd get it then you give me a review haha
and me either about how they work without buttons...magic?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
haha that one looks cool to :D does it fit u hav it ?, i still dont get how the knobs without buttons go on though! like how do u make it work ? LOL
nah I don't have it. Was hoping that you'd get it then you give me a review haha
and me either about how they work without buttons...magic?
i drive a standard, but pretty sure the entire shift knob acts as the button, as in the entire knob pushes down. wouldnt be my preference cause id end up resting my hand on it and pushing down. but hey, some people like it.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Correct that this is how it works^ but the springs in them are firm enough that they don't just do down willy nilly, I always leave my hand on it no issue

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I'll blame this one on Tyler lol, we never went cruising. Tried to mount both the tie bar and header, neither of which fit :( but I'll take some when I go out cruising tonight for sure :thumbs up

Gear11013

Mechanic/Tuner in Trainin
key klutch, how come your shift knob doesn't have a button, its a/t right?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
haha lets get this knob approved by klutch! will it fit klutch :p
Should fit, try it out!
key klutch, how come your shift knob doesn't have a button, its a/t right?
Correct. The knob itself acts as the button, it pushes down and then you can change gears
"sharpie art" looks very stupid. there is nothing wrong about driving around with a black hood.
I agree, I like the look. HOPEFULLY, I'll be doing a carbon fiber hood near future :)
selfless promotion! lol
:lol:^
god damn keep this in a PM or the lounge tired of updates with your butt pirate cole!

sharpie art is sick dont know what anyone else says but its a lot of hard work and talent
Shut up Tyler :lol: but he's right, good pm material :)

I think it depends, some sharpie art I've seen sucks balls, and others are simply amazing. It's either awesome or crap IMO

Last edited: