Klutch's DB Build Thread

money

ahaha sup man , i was wondering you know if i wanted to throw out my B18B1 since its shitty and slow cause the last owners didnt take care off it much what can i put in like what would be the best motor

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
god this kid is your butt buddy cole haha

well if you want to sell or get rid of your subframe brace let me know...
:lol:
ahaha sup man , i was wondering you know if i wanted to throw out my B18B1 since its s***ty and slow cause the last owners didnt take care off it much what can i put in like what would be the best motor
By throw out you mean sell, right? And really just depends what you want and how much you are willing to spend. Your current motor is great for a turbo build cause of compression and whatnot, if you want vtec then A b18c5 (Type R motor), more popular swaps include k series, the frakenstein g23 swap or you could just go crazy and do an f series. First things first though, it's pointless to do any of the above with an auto tranny, unless you send it to someone to beef it up which will cost you a pretty penny. Up to you though haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Guess I'll just update while I'm here haha. Got me my new headlights in, look amazing with the color scheme. Ordering the rest of the hardware to mount the asr subframe brace, as well as my bnib itr rear sway, including asr spherical end links. Tint and hids coming later this week :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hah thought so. If ur doing turbo, keep ur engine. And if ur doing the eBay ones, at least get a quality ecu and tune :p good luck w/ stock tranny haha, lemmie know how it works out

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Guess I'll just update while I'm here haha. Got me my new headlights in, look amazing with the color scheme. Ordering the rest of the hardware to mount the asr subframe brace, as well as my bnib itr rear sway, including asr spherical end links. Tint and hids coming later this week :thumbs up
fools making leaps and bounds over here.