Klutch's DB Build Thread

Cman46290

looks effin good man... keep up the work...

And BTW.. that push start was epic~ GREAT WORK. Im sure that wasnt the easiest of tasks lol....

Keep it coming!

-Corey

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
looks effin good man... keep up the work...

And BTW.. that push start was epic~ GREAT WORK. Im sure that wasnt the easiest of tasks lol....

Keep it coming!

-Corey
Thanks broski!

And double thanks haha, correct it wasn't...

Speaking of keeping it coming..... ;) SSR Type-C Competition 16x7

Going on this monday!

money

haha dude those are hot wheel's, where you get them from? , i came to ask though what size lug nuts wold i need i ordered konig se10's :D finnally getting some wheel's. theirs 2 sizes .12 x 1.25 , and m12 x 1.50

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ordered a new VC, should be here some time this week and hopefully will hear back from Quad-Pod this week on my order. Hopefully ordering the rest of my performance parts for the car for the time being in the next week as well

Cman46290

Ordered a new VC, should be here some time this week and hopefully will hear back from Quad-Pod this week on my order. Hopefully ordering the rest of my performance parts for the car for the time being in the next week as well
Nice on the wheels~ Cant wait to see them installed...

And on the VC... i thought about ordering a new one... mine was missing paint and not in great shape... but i had rather good luck stripping it...sanding it... and polishing it... i think it turned out rather well...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nice on the wheels~ Cant wait to see them installed...

And on the VC... i thought about ordering a new one... mine was missing paint and not in great shape... but i had rather good luck stripping it...sanding it... and polishing it... i think it turned out rather well...

Thanks man, pics up this afternoon!!

Yea I'm getting this one cause it's cut for cam gears (Which will make adjusting mine easier) and it's already painted 8)

But that looks pretty good dude! Nice work :thumbs up

Cman46290

Thanks man, pics up this afternoon!!

Yea I'm getting this one cause it's cut for cam gears (Which will make adjusting mine easier) and it's already painted 8)

But that looks pretty good dude! Nice work :thumbs up
Ahh... cut for cam gears... makes sense... definitely the way to go if you got adjustable cam gears...

And thanks~ It took a lot of elbow grease to get it looking decent again lol....

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ahh... cut for cam gears... makes sense... definitely the way to go if you got adjustable cam gears...

And thanks~ It took a lot of elbow grease to get it looking decent again lol....
Yes sir :thumbs up

i bet haham definitely worth it tho. You're much more patient than i lol

Cman46290

Yes sir :thumbs up

i bet haham definitely worth it tho. You're much more patient than i lol
I didnt used to be lpatient at all lmao... i think it comes with having children... lol.... a lot more time having to stay and be at home...so may as well use that time to do something productive :)