Klutch's DB Build Thread

money

hey man, just a quick question , how many miles does your car go with a full tank off gas? ill convert it to km, cause mines is going only like 400km :/ i dont know if that's bad or good but something feels wrong

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Depends on how hard I'm pushing it haha, about 300 miles a tank usually though

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Might as well update build wise, We are almost done with her, gauges hooked up, SAFC running, radator setup is in (had to remove the header to get it in there, its pretty snug..) Really just waiting on a cat converter to get the secondary o2 bung welded on for the wideband and flanged up. Finished either tomorrow or tuesday for sure :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
im blind... you need pics or it didn't happen!!! lol

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
IMO rear lips just don't look good on integras period. Oem rear valances look alright only if you have the optional side skirts to go with. I prefer painting the oem stock side skirts to match the car and then go with mudguards but that's me.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I like the black trim all the way around on the bottom. The OEM lip kit really suited the lines of the car well and it just blends in when paint matched.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
IMO rear lips just don't look good on integras period. Oem rear valances look alright only if you have the optional side skirts to go with. I prefer painting the oem stock side skirts to match the car and then go with mudguards but that's me.
I have to agree with needing the optionals. I was also considering painting the skirts, but that will only happen if I paint the lip too, lip and skirts are gonna be the same.
I like the black trim all the way around on the bottom. The OEM lip kit really suited the lines of the car well and it just blends in when paint matched.
Too bad they never made one for sedans:(

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Moar pictureless updates. After tweaking with the radiator setup (had to remove the header to get the freaking thing in there) We have come to the cunclusion that there is no way to fit the header and fan shroud as they sit. Sure we can squeeze them in there, but the A/C fan shroud would melt cause of the header and there is no way it would mount correctly. So we are modifying the shroud to make it fit, using the extra inch/inch and a half between the radiator and fan shroud for the A/C fan. Aside from that, everything is hooked up and the last thing we have to do is install the rear suspension components and we'll be done :) Will keep you all updated, but hoping to have it finished up tonight.