knocking from front left??

pinkley

b@115D33p
im flustered!! ive had a knocking noise coming from the front drivers side every sense i put my steelies on for the winter. its wierd because it only does it when giving throttle above 25mph. it doesnt do it when reving in neutral so i dont think its the engine.(i hope anyways) its not real loud, gets faster the faster you go until my exhaust drowns it out and you cant hear it. this morning was the first time a actually had a chance to take a look at it. i jacked the car up and looked for anythign loose, checked all the bolts, all the bushings looked good, axel wasent loose (replaced axel in feb). couldnt find anything out of the ordinary. so i put the rim back on thinking maybe i didnt have the lugs tight enough. went for a ride and it still does it.
so i took the steelie off and put one of my other rims on. went for a drive and it stopped. wtf!?
could it be a bad belt in the tire? if its the tire why would it not knock when i let off the throttle? im hoping its not the motor. thats why i posted in here. if it were a knock in the motor wouldnt it do it while at idle or reving in neutral? any advice would be appreciated. im confused as fuck and dont know what other options i have

pinkley

b@115D33p
is it in all gears or any certain ones its louder?
its an auto, ive never payed attention to that tho. its going to the shop on wed. i had other issues with it on my way to work tonight so i had to park it and drive the wifes car:cussing: