Koni Yellow and GC Coils question

taj112

I just purchased this combo, mainly because everyone who has rode on them has great things to say about them. But the question I have is do I need to buy anything else in order to get this setup installed on my car? I am a noob to suspension in general, so do I have to use any parts from my stock shocks on this new setup? My car looks too high and I invested in these so I hope things work out ok.

dlo253

You should be fine, I recommend getting some ES shock bushings tho.. The stock ones are most likely shot.

Nick_C78

You will need to use your stock top hats, unless you bought the GC top hats as well. Also, after you are done and get the car to sit how you want you will need an alignment.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
You will most likely need front and rear adjustable camber kits in order to get the car aligned.
Nice car, though. :)

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
You will need to use your stock top hats, unless you bought the GC top hats as well. Also, after you are done and get the car to sit how you want you will need an alignment.
X2 settle/drive for a week then alignment

Sent from my DC4

Nick_C78

X2 settle/drive for a week then alignment

Sent from my DC4
GC uses eibach springs. Eibach springs do not need to settle because they are pre-settled from the factory. I didn't know that until I got a tour from Tony Jackson.

taj112

im only going for a reduced fender gap look, maybe a 1.5" drop all around, just don't wanna see fender liner haha
so im guessing no camber kit needed? from what im reading, all I need is a wheel alignment, grant it my stock tops and bushings are fine...correct? thanks all you guys and thanks for the "nice car" comments

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Thats right. I say front because you cant adjust stock uca ("camber arms"), rear ones you can use the washer method

Sent from my DC4

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Thats right. I say front because you cant adjust stock uca ("camber arms"), rear ones you can use the washer method

Sent from my DC4
Yup! Thats what I run. And I used the washers from my old stock shocks too, lol. Im not slammed and my alignment numbers are great.

aredbb2

With how little you're dropping it, you don't need a camber kit. I'm running -2.1° up front and -1.6° in the back and my tire wear is even after nearly 10k miles. Just make sure to get an alignment and you'll be good.