Koni Yellows with Ground Controls or Buddy CLubs N+

badshadowej

cameron
So i have been saving money up for new suspension i want something that will give me a great ride and smoooth, but at the same time i can be a slammed as i want right now i'm on tekico blues and ebay sleeves peices of shit i know! but i am getting new suspension build up for more of a looks slash flush look and i cant make up my mind PLEASE HElP!!!

db1love

i have skunk2 pro c series and im in love!!! bad ass coilovers, look up d2 as well, nice shitt

jznsn2u

koni yellows + gc springs will be good according to some people on this thread. Not to mention they use it for track too and say they're bomb :thumbs up.

Lazyazn23

I personally run buddyclubs and have no complaint as do many of my friends.

badshadowej

cameron
ya but lets say i'm going super super low i mean slammed like my friends car is so low it my iphone could barely go under his car (in the front) i'm trying to be almost as low as that which as of right now i am, i want a good ride with good dampening and stiffness and koni yellows with gc's is about 800 something where as i can get buddy clubs for like 745

HawaiiImport

She got it!
koni yellow & g/c all dayyyyy!! I been running koni/gc for a few months now and I'm still stoked about it! When I first put the setup on, it was McSlammered!!!! ;)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Got a GC/Koni setup, you're looking at close to $900. For a couple of more hundred dollars, you can get the Skunk2 Pro-C.

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
would a koni yellow/gc setup be good for someone who only wants a small drop? like a 1.5 MAX!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
would a koni yellow/gc setup be good for someone who only wants a small drop? like a 1.5 MAX!!
yes.

g/c's and koni yellows can achieve total slamnation with ease and still have a comfortable ride. i plan on getting this setup some time..