koree's interview

kcombs

GS=goes slow
well it did not happen.
i got lost and when i found the right way to go i look in my mirror and their is a cop on my bumper,look down and im doing 80 in a 65.
he comes up to my window and says i was doing 88 in a 65 and i cut off a semi. and also told me that its a misdemeanor for not having my car registered in the state of Florida after 10 days of living hear, and that i could go to jail(i was like what the fuck is going on) so that for some reason he lets me go for just a obscure tag witch its illegal to have a tinted plate cover in FL(did not know that) my fine is $76.50.i still have know idea how i got out of that one.

and i just got a call from AT&T and they are going to let me come back for an interview woot.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sucks that you got the ticket, but you got out lucky. Good luck with the next interview man!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
do you have florida tags on your car?... cause if you don't then they shouldn't be able to give you a ticket for that cause it's technically not a florida car.. lol

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
no FL tags yet but im living hear so idk.
do you already have a florida lisence? If not you should acted like you were on vacation ... but whatever hella lucky that you only got nailed for the plate cover.

Im planning on retagging at a friends house this summer ... oregon plates and lisence, if they roll me they wont be able to do shit anymore.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
well im just glad he didn't get me for speeding and cutting off the semi ill take a $76 obscure tag ticket over a $300 speeding ticket lol.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
do you already have a florida lisence? If not you should acted like you were on vacation ... but whatever hella lucky that you only got nailed for the plate cover.

Im planning on retagging at a friends house this summer ... oregon plates and lisence, if they roll me they wont be able to do shit anymore.
nice.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea the best is ill still have my CA lisence cause ill just tell or dmv i lost it ... so the ca lisence is good till 09