Kream's 94' Integra LS Thread

Kream

-7/6/10-

Bought an 1994 Acura Integra LS 4DR

Paid $1000 cash. Bought off craigslist. Clean exterior and interior. 5 speed. 179,xxx miles. Bone stock except for short ram intake. Only issues was the front end. Needed new hood, paint, and frame repair.

-7/9/10

I turned 18 years old. Sent the car to Auto Body shop.

-7/15/10

Teg at the shop for prep.

-7/16/10

Teg out the shop!
Bought a hood off craigslist for $75. Paid $400 for paint, frame repair, and other labor.

Last edited:

Kream

Random Pics

-8/10/10-

Complete Tune up done. Other maintenance & cleaning done.

-8/11/10-

Windows professionally tinted at 15% all around. Done at A-1 Tint Pros in Raleigh, NC. Lifetime warranty. Paid $200.

Came out great and love it! I only worry about cops. It looks dark when parked and close up but when on road it appears not so dark. :)

-8/12/10-

Viper 350 Plus Alarm installed by Audio Express in Raleigh, NC. Paid $260, $150 for alarm, $100 for labor. Now have security and keyless entry.

-8/18/10-

Got windshield tinted at 45% and top part of back window done. Material used was a vinyl. Once again done at A-1 Tint Pros. Paid $100. Windshield is great, hardly noticeable inside if tinted.

Kream

More pics and updates to come soon. This is to jump start my built thread. Coming is photos of viper alarm, 15k hids, and removed hupcaps. Looks good with the steelies. Stay tuned!

mirrorimg

Looks good. Nice and stock. I worry about that dark tint though. Hopefully the police doesnt harass you much.

I would pull the bumper off and sand away the paint in the grille. If you look at pictures of stock integras, you will be able to tell what part is supposed to be black.

Kream

@ mirrorimg - Yeah, i know. I actually didnt want it that dark. I had troubles with my older car with dark tint. I originally wanted 25-30% but somehow got talked into darker. But I got some high performance tint, its like a 15-20% but incredibly light inside. I been meaning to do so with bumper, but considering the 98-01 bumper.

Kream

Random Pics

My cat hopped in pic. Ha

-8/20/10-

Xentec Slim Digital HID Kit 15k came in mail. Installed!

.Cortez

94' LS
I was about to say the same thing, that dark tint, then 15k headlights lol; should have went with red headlights would prob. attract less cops lmao. Nice car though, throw a set of rims on it, drop it and call it a day! thats all I would do!

ricardofavela11

Isnt it anything over 6k is illegal? :what:
Good progress though :thumbs up
no i dont think they are illegal cause my dad (who is a cop) has 8k hids on his truck and some lady at the restaurant that we went to was like "omg those lights were blinding me and you were across the parking lot! isnt that illegal? blah blah blah...my dad was like "you crazy bitch (naw jk) but was like no they arent..as long as they dont flash blue or red its legal" i was like word lol (or said something along those lines)...just make sure to angle them downwards and you should be fine...

but might be different in other states cause im in socal..btw