Kuchtaboy: 1993 Honda Civic LX

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I haven't even looked for a new hood yet.

Plus the fact that I don't have any money right now... Building a motor kinda takes all that up because I'm poor and in school. lol

BUT CF hood will come soon. :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

Plus the fact that I don't have any money right now... Building a motor kinda takes all that up because I'm poor and in school. lol

BUT CF hood will come soon. :)
You should've modified your suspension first.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
We have an engine rebuild class right now, so...... I'm using my resources

Suspension isn't much of a big thing for me. The motor will be paid off by summer, so wheels, tires, then suspension.

I give it august if I don't get a girl. lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator

They gotta be dirt cheap. I bought an Integra hood that was the same color as my car for $30. Sold the white one I had for $50

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, well.... since you still owe me like 500 bucks.... Then maybe I could do soemthing about it! haha

I kinda want to find a coupe bumper for my car tho too, so I might just wait and redo my hood and bumper at the same time. my current front bumper is cracked

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
We have an engine rebuild class right now, so...... I'm using my resources

Suspension isn't much of a big thing for me. The motor will be paid off by summer, so wheels, tires, then suspension.

I give it august if I don't get a girl. lol
Oh I see... That makes a lot of sense now.

By your theory I owe you $500, a B18, and an EVO 3 16G LOL
You owe Kutch $500?