Kumho ECSTA ASX tires, opinions

inferno

I was thinking of getting the Ultra High Performance All-Season Kumho ECSTA ASX tires for my gsr. I was wondering what you guys thought of them for overall performance...

GSRawe

inferno said:
I was thinking of getting the Ultra High Performance All-Season Kumho ECSTA ASX tires for my gsr. I was wondering what you guys thought of them for overall performance...
Thats what I'm getting with my new Enkei's, i'll tell you what I think once they are on my car.

HYPE-R

Kumho ecsta's suck major ass!!! All my friends could never catch traction with those on a stock motor.

inferno

HYPE-R said:
Kumho ecsta's suck major ass!!! All my friends could never catch traction with those on a stock motor.
Which ecstas were they? 711? 712? I am looking to get the ASXs, which have really good ratings.

ca86108

i have kumhos... in the back. they are alright.. in the front i got yokahma AVS those kick major ass.. get some azenis

GSRawe

HYPE-R said:
I have them on my Civic, not the ASX's but they are fine, I have no clue what this kid's talking about.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have Kuhmo 712's on my SSR's, they're alright. Good traction in the rain, but they started to howl pretty loudly as the tread wore down. I have Falken Ziex ZE 502's on my stock rims, and they don't make nearly as much noise as the 712's, and they perform just as well. When the 712's are all done, I'm probably going to get some Azenis.