Kyb agx

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Looking to get a set of these, not sure what spring to get, I'm not looking for a drop of any kind really, maybe an inch-1 1/2" drop at most. I am not familiar with the suspension aspect of the scene, but can tell you my goal has nothing to do with being SSS, more for spirited driving and dd use, occasional drag use, but mostly my spirited drives will consist of windy roads where I'll need more stiffness out of my system. I've decided not to go with a full coilover as I'm not looking to pay $1000+ for 167721573215622 dampening settings, I'm comfortable with the few settings that the kyb's offer. Will I get good results with an s.tech or h.tech spring with this shock?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
that will be a nice set up, and the tein s springs will not void the agx warranty (which is 1.5 f/r drop) when I had agx with h&r sport spring (1.7f 1.5r) when i called agx about the warranty they told me that the warranty will be voided bc of .2" LOL mest up right?

just remember there's ALOT of fake tein going around buy from a JHPusa or another certified seller of tein to make sure you get the legit one.