KYB GR2 struts and......

sleepybrown

In the process of dropping my car, after 4 months of nothing done to it and the idea of getting rid of it from something else the right price on thinks sparked my love for my car and the insane urge to do whatever it takes to do what i want to her.

So the im getting KYB GR2 struts on the low low($220 cheaper than from KYB), and im puzzled on springs. I want the nice drop but then i also want the nice handling, havent ever delt with suspension so im looking for some info on a few springs. I myself are stuck between Tein H-Tech springs(to poor for S-Tech). They give it a stiff ride with 1.7f/1.5r. Then D2 loweing springs. Dont know much about the quality but its 2.5f/2.25r. Im wanting to know all about the two and peoples opinion cause i dont wanna dump the money then not be satisfied with the ride or the height. If anyone has another brand they would want to mention lemme know.

DarkDB1

You know KYB GR2s are OEM spec replacements right?... I think the most drop they recommend is about half an inch and they will give you a pretty soft ride regardless of springs.