Lack of balls!

whitedc4

You might check and have your fiancé look for any type of a leak air wise.

Do you know if the car sat for a long while before your purchased it?

My car wouldn't go over 40 last year but I'm boosted so I assumed it was a vacuum leak somewhere in that mechanism. Come to find out my throttle body was bad. However my throttle body is also an iacv so checking and cleaning your idle air control valve may help as well.

I really have no idea though.

BlurpleTeggy

Im not bitching im actually excited to do something with it. Im aware (kinda) what i got myself into. A lot of the problems werent made aware to me. Along with the previous idiot owner. Perfect example....directional tires on backwards. Fml. I do have previous knowledge of integras. Long story short...oldest kids father owned one...passed away due to a car accident in 2008. He loved that car, had more shit done to it than i can even pronounce. Anyways..yah yah i know wah wah. Just reaching out for some help. Thanks for the advice guys! Sorry for the annoyance...

BlurpleTeggy

Thank you whitedc4 :) im gonna check out all of the things listed above. I figured it was either a vaccum or fuel issue. N yes i believe it did sit for a bit due to lack of mobility of an integra during a northeast winter haha