Lady in Red

DuckFat

Stuck at work and the day is dragging.

Well, I picked up Lady in Feb 2013. She an ol'girl. 1997 GS auto hatch, stock, color R-93P Matador Red Pearl. She driven mosly highway for her life. 255XXX on her and is running strong with proper maintenance. I got her for a good deal.

She is my Daily Driver so I'm not looking to boost or swap her heart and longs yet(probly when the motor finally gives). I put a Jave Double DIn touchscreen in and has a 10" MTX sub and a Alipine V12 amp. Thats enough for some bump. Planing on putting components in the front and maybe upgrade the rears.

A few months back I bough the 3M headlight resto kit and now the head lights look new. Due to the highway milage, she has a bad case of peppering/road rash. I Plastidipped the front like a bra, good enough for now. Looking for an oem fase mask.

She's need new tail light gasket and probably new tails since in at it. I'm not planing on tracking or moding due to the milage. I do want to lower her. Read alot on recomandions of Tokico Illuminas with Ground Contral coilover sleeves. Never did them myself, don't know if I need anything else to lower her. Thats like majority of the budget foe her. I'm also thinking of replacing the O2's and might have to replace the cat converter, just to get rid of the engine light.. O'rrielly's tech scaned it and said it was my cat converter going bad, I and outhers think it might be O2's. Whatevers, She still purrs.

If you have a sugestion let me know, and please try to be nice, before you think of no lubbing me... at least use spit.

Still trying to figure how to to post pics. Pics will have to wait until I have time and not at work. I also have a picture in the "garage".

DuckFat

Gotta figure this picture posting now. I've been smashed with work lately. Hopefully I can post a few pics this weekend and get a few questions answered.

Ryan659

Delete the URL section of the link though. When you copy and paste the code it'll have a {URL}..........{/URL}{img}.........{/img}. Delete that first part when you post for us users on tapatalk :thumbs up

DuckFat

For some reason PB app won't let me upload my photos on my phone. I'll try more tomorrow. Thanks again.

DuckFat

Here some pictures from back when I got her.

Here's one for my Hawaiian teggy brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

DuckFat

Next set is headlight resto with the 3M kit. Amazing, lights looked new after. Took the bumper off so I didn't have to tape it up. And it turned into a rainy day.

Then recently I just did my side markers.

Last edited:

DuckFat

My side mirrors paint is chipping/flaking so bad, so I just Plastidipped them black along with my badly pepper front. Forgive me if I disgraced the Teg, but I don't have the money to reprint the car and I have fallen for this red... Haven't seen this color around now days on a teggy.

Last edited: