Lady in Red

DuckFat

Sorry the pictures were just links. Pics showed up on tapatalk but not on the site. Went through and add the "IMG" codes

TheSkygun

llooks good and i like the color
nothing wrong with plasti dipping but why not paint yourself? its a lot easier then youd think for some parts haha.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
That looks great! Very clean job with the Plasti-Dip. Not very many people (except for maybe Coy with his 4Runner) can make it look that clean.
Welcome to CI! Nice find.

DuckFat

I would paint my own, but I got no air or gun. I'm a rattle can beast! Lol. I had a 76 VW bus, I rattled can the body below the window line with a OD green primer. Had to let that go cause the motor could not be rebuilt. Then I picked up an 87 Chevy Silverado, rattled the bed fenders and tailgate. No one believed until they saw pictures.

Thanks for the comments and welcomings. I got a few questions, I'll be posting soon.

DuckFat

I mustache you a question

I'm looking at FF1's but don't know if I should camber or not to camber kit? I'm looking for a 2" drop. Havent worked suspensions before. Should I replace anything else? And who sells FF1's for 550$? All I've seen was 599$. Thanks in advance

DuckFat

I know right. I keep hearing everyone say get FF1's 550$ but I haven't found that deal yet.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Go to the marketplace section on Honda tech and youll find a business selling them for that price. You have to pm them

Sent from my toilet

Ryan659

Technically no but I like it cause I don't want much camber and I didn't like the feel of the ride with -2.5 camber in the front. But with a camber kit you'll probably end up hitting the kit on the tower if you hit a big bump because its bigger than the OEM UCA. But that also depends on how low you go.

DuckFat

So what is called when when its dropped closer to the wheels? What do you kids call it now days... hellaflush.? Or is that another term for SSS? Well I want to lower from that point maybe cover a little of the top of the tire for dding. It would be fun if I could slam it or keep it a couple inches off the floor. But I want to sit with at least 2" drop.

So should I look to camber 2"?

Ryan659

You can always lower it how you want and then decide after driving it if you want a camber kit. It's easier to put the camber kit in while its all taken apart but you can definitely put the kit it in afterwards without taking it apart again.

Just drop it, get it aligned, see what the after-alignment camber is, drive it, decide if you want a camber kit. Only bad thing though is you'll have to get another alignment after you install the kit. But make sure your toe is set to 0. Otherwise you'll eat your tires.

DuckFat

Good info thanks. I'm gonna try an research how to check my toe is at 0, if I can't figure it out ill ask here.

DuckFat

Another question, CEL code P0420. What is it? I researched and read it could be a bad cat, O2's, and bad fuel filter. Who has conquered this code?