Last Minute Meet

Nick_C78

I have to meet up with tony this weekend to get some lenses, but I figured we should make a mini meet out of it. I know he made a post in the other thread, but I didn't want to corrupt the other meet thread. Who is down to do a little meet this weekend and what days/places would be good? I am leaning towards Friday Night, but I can do Saturday or even Sunday as well. I am open to any and all ideas, I also don't mind driving a little if that makes it easier for some people.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Saturday it is then, since the meet is primarily for us to meet up and make a sale :p

So yeah, Who else can come Saturday?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Blake and i are joining a crsx cruise saturday at 1pm. Prob end by early evening unless people chill longer at another location. Happened last time. So for me depends on where im at when you guys meet up.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
The event itself should be. Just sayin some groups chill afterwards etc. So just depends on where/when cus we'll most likely pass through on the way back. If you guys have a plan by then we can throw out the idea to have people roll with us to your location. Boba place or something?

Last edited:

Nick_C78

I am cool with a boba place. The only good one I know of is the one we went to that first time. And yeah feel free to bring people.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Dont plan it around my time though cus i dont know when ill be departing. It'll depend whether they head out after and if not ill suggest meeting up if it lines up well. Im just putting it out there that we'll kinda be out and about already that day.

TheSkygun

well Saturday and Sunday im off at 5pm
so anytime after works for me, like 7pm
i know a few Boba places in Irvine but would be too far out of peoples way i feel
Blake i wanna see how our fogs compare to each other. see if 40 bucks is worth it for better bulbs like yours :p

NastyDB8

I'd love to chill at either one of the meets but this time around I got too much going on through the weekend with Thanksgiving right around the corner. I will for sure be at The Hat meet at the end of month like usual ; )

Nick_C78

Did you guys want to just meet up at that same boba place we went to after Pho? It is called volcano tea on brookhurst.

I also had the idea of going bowling Saturday night at Westminster Lanes(cash only). It could even be after boba or something, because they have a special deal from 9pm until 1am, but that Might be too late for some of you. Up to you guys on that one. I think it would be fun to bowl(CI Bowling Championship lol). Maybe have a few beers or something. And also work on tony's car a little.

Let me know.