Last photo shoot with the 335I and introducing its replacement

corona88

Hey All,

So I ended up selling my 335I earlier this month. Even though she was an awesome piece of machinery I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make an easy couple of grand, all people say everything is sale at a price haha. Well lets get to the pics.

s2k- Buddy Joels
m3- Winki on this forum aka Karl
335i- Mine

Introducing the replacement to the 335I.......Z4M aka M-coupe. For those who are unfamiliar with these cars, they are extremely rare as they only made ~380 in 2006, ~1200 in 2007 same with 2008.

If you're not familiar, however, BMW essentially took the Z4 platform, stiffened the chassis by making the car a coupe versus a roadster, dropped the S54 from the E46 M3 into the car (333 horsepower), gave the car a fantastic hydraulic steering system (versus the Z4's normal EPS system), reworked the suspension, and gave the exterior some ///M treatment, and ended up with a fantastic chassis mated to a great engine, which makes for an absolutely stellar drive.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I am not a big fan of BMW, but the M coupe is pretty slick looking. Are those stock wheels for the car or are they from another BMW?

corona88

I am not a big fan of BMW, but the M coupe is pretty slick looking. Are those stock wheels for the car or are they from another BMW?
Yeah I know what you mean about BMW's, at first I didnt like them until I test drove a 335i-M and feel in love with the handling power. Sure there are maintenance costs that come with it but that why you buy one with a warranty 8)

Regarding the wheels- Previous owner replaced them with VMR's. Have no idea where the OEMs are.

speedin

The Transporter
Love the new car. Thats a fantastic color as well.

corona88

Ah, wasn't sure if they were an OEM wheel for BMW. Look good though.
Thanks buddy!

Should have kept the 335i :)

Sent from my pager
Haha yeah the 335I had potentially but when you can make an extra couple thousand selling a car...well couldn't say no. Plus I had to get this M car :)

Love the new car. Thats a fantastic color as well.
Thanks buddy really appreciate it. Its so much better than the 335I, handling and power wise.

Sexy.

Sent from my toilet
Thanks!!!

Sent from my toilet lol

That z4 m though!!! f***en sick!!! :thumbs up
Haha thanks! I thought the same thing when I saw it.