latest craiglist find! 88 teg

itzrivera

the way he typed up the info make me want to puke, and then when i see the yellow trim i want to puke again

Kyle

lol@ fixing rust with bondo. I'm gonna text that dude tomorrow and fuck with him, $2500 wtf. I'd give him $500 and a pack of gum for that POS.

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn guy kept saying it's his baby, and he loves it so much, yet he's selling it because he doesn't have time for it and destroying the entire car? I see a problem there...

Kyle

it is advanced timed a tad for more power.
Oh shit we have an engine tuner here ladys and gentlemen. lol.

I recently drove an srs Mustang gt and yeah it has more tourqe but my little 4cyl car I think its definatly qucker off the line.
So apparently a V8 mustang is slower than a D16 Integra. Interesting.

1988 integra rs on youtube, it smokes the damn fuck out of one of them new ecplipse's.
lol.

There is just too much fail here to be honest.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
"It has roughly135hp or more."

"I'm pretty firm on $2500 or best offer"

Good lord..i cannot believe i really read that whole thing..

Last edited:

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
I got a headache trying to read that paragraph. So much fail
As did I. I'm quite fond of proper English and grammar. I was quite disappointed. But I digress, generation one was so beautiful. I would love to get my hands on one. But not that one... It needs more TLC than I could afford at the moment >.<

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
As did I. I'm quite fond of proper English and grammar. I was quite disappointed. But I digress, generation one was so beautiful. I would love to get my hands on one. But not that one... It needs more TLC than I could afford at the moment >.<
I would love to have a first gen, that's a collectors piece that he ruined. Someone needs to buy it just to save it.