XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
So I was lookin at craigslist one day and saw this ...:shock::lol::

Hey Scott in Olathe (Olathe)
Date: 2010-11-14, 9:10PM CST
Reply To This Post

Yep I know your name.

And I know more than that.

I had a buddy of mine in law enforcement run your plates.

Then I ran a background check on you.

I know all kinds of shit about you.

Busted twice for possession, convicted once, and did time for arson (really, I'll bet that's an interesting story).

And damn man, you have a rough time with the ladies! Four! Count them! Four restraining orders in 14 years!

And here I thought that you nearly breaking my drivers side window at that red light two years ago was uncivilized.

So as you may have guessed by now, you fucked with the wrong guy that day because I'm the worst kind to piss off.

I can hold a grudge like no other, I always get even, I'm calculating, patient, and, above all, I have money.

So now that your divorce is finalized and your former wife is a long ways from here hiding from you, I'll answer some of the questions that have likely been eating at you:

Who told her about your affair? Me.

Who gave her proof of your affair? Me. (Well actually, I just told her where to look. She connected the dots.)

Who paid for her to move out? Me.

Who paid for her to get a new place? Me.

Who paid for her to get a bulldog attorney for the divorce? Me.

Who paid for her to move a long way from here and live so you can't find her? Me.

What was she doing that week she was gone three days before she served you with divorce papers? Me. (In Vegas. Hey, you were never gonna take her.)

Was she aware that I was using her to get back at you? At first, no, but later, yes. I told her in Vegas. She seemed shocked for about an hour which then turned to what I'll call excitement.

Is there anything else I'd like to rub in your face? Yes. That girl is one awesome fuck! She's got great firm perky tits, an ass... oh damn... an ass that won't quit, legs to die for, a pussy that I swear is bionic, and a sex drive that at one point I honestly thought was going to endanger my cardiac health. Her best talent though is giving head. She gives the best head I've ever had. She had me on the edge for so long that when it was over my dick hurt, and I'm not talking about a raw skin hurt; I'm talking about a "the deep muscle tissue is sore from being engorged so long" hurt. Damn! Oh, and her stomach! I love that tiny stomach. That kind of thing is getting kind of rare nowadays. Now we decided before Vegas that our affair was temporary so I was prepared all along to let her go but you... well... you married her and it's no mystery to me why. I could get used to fucking that for the rest of my life! Yep, it must suck to be you.

Have a nice life, shit head, and if you have a habit of marrying women like that, be sure to blow up on me again sometime. Doing this all over again would be one giant fucking pleasure.

That's all.

-Dave (and that's all you'll ever know about me because even she can't tell you more - yes, I'm that careful)

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2060641815