latest project--wheel paint

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i havent been posting for a while but i started back up and this is the latest project tell me what you guys think.

p.s i am also putting the 98 front back on with a type r lip, i just got my powerslot rear brake kit with brand new OEM calipers (which i used duplicolor caliper paint to paint them black), and i also got my wilwood big brake kit for the front which is coming monday. (and SS brake lines)

well heres 1 wheel so far

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It looks unfinished...

I would paint the whole spoke, and possibly color match the rivets to the spoke. I do like the blue lip.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
are you leaving the spokes with the blue tips like that? thats kinda weird...i think it would look best if you did the spokes and inside of the wheel the dark color and just the outer lip in blue.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i wanted to do a fade but it was too late for that. yeah maybe i'll do the whole spoke like you guys are saying

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i was going to paint the whole inside black too i was just doing the front to see how it looks for now

also what do you guys think i should do with the center cap--- leave it like that or get some acura ones?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
so do you guys think it looks really bad like that or just different

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
I think you should go for one solid color. In my honest opinion I think it will look funny having the color of the wheels match the body. Looks too hott-wheelish.

wite2nr

i like a color matched lip..but i think you should limit it to just the lip. black spokes / rivets would be nice. and the inside of the rim should be black, unless you like washing your rims every couple of days.