Laughing man

acura1

OK Guys that shot was taken when the car was at the shop getting fixed, had a small problem but yes they were painting the car that's why the tape is on the head lights i have got to download more photo's Since that photo i have done a motor swap.
The motor that was in there was a B18a1, now i have a B20b in there. In three weeks i will be doing the b18 head, so i will have a b20/vtec Frankenstein motor.As of now it runs great.The Lambo doors i like because there different, everyday it took me a while to get used to opening the doors but i have fun getting out and people just stop and look when i am at the store or gas station.I will be changing the front end soon (JDM) front end with HID'S

acura1

A.C.jett, i would love to talk to you and find out how you hooked up a laptop into your car. As a Leo, i can get the laptop stand, and mabey a tough note computer but then how to hook it up.

acura1

Yea i know this because as of right now the whole front end is one piece, if it cracks then the whole front's gone. This is why i want a Jdm front end,.Also so i can do the Hid's. Got to find a way to upload more photo's so you guys can see the whole car, and the b18a1 that was in the car before i swaped and got my B20. Latter i want to get a b16 tranny(shorter gears) but before the trany got to do the b20/Vtec head swap,and mabey a Lsd(700.00). But it will be a while before that, Mabey after the head, start off with 60lbs of nos.Also bulding me a nice System :Boston acustics in the front and rear,Ive already got two 10" Orion reds in a box that will go great in the hatchback.All i need is about a 2,500 amp which i am looking at on online it is a Planet audio 2600 amp. So i will repaint the car mabey next june, (either same green, or orange and black).

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
You dont understand.
Your car is probably the riceiest car that has ever been on this forum. Im not bashing you, its your car do what you want. But none of us are going accept that car if it has a body kit. We beleive that oem looks best for the most part. And 60lb of nos?!?! I hope you mean a 60 SHOT of NITROUS.

No id strongly reccomend you take off the body kit, paint it a good looking color, remove the lambo doors and put you money into a decent motor.

EDIT: are you on dfwi

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You dont understand.
Your car is probably the riceiest car that has ever been on this forum. Im not bashing you, its your car do what you want. But none of us are going accept that car if it has a body kit. We beleive that oem looks best for the most part.
Let us not forget.....

NorthEndGhost

Those kids could do like coy's SSS crew & be like the Super Rice Combo #3 or somethin!!!:laugh:

jk guys, y'all do your thing...