LCA bolt, need help!!!!

B18TEG

BLACK DA
hey, so im installing my rear lower strut bar today, and i cant get the passenger side bolt to come off of the lca. it starts to twist like its ants to come off, but then i feel a very strong resistance, almost like the bolt is twisting on rubber maybe? it feels like the bolt is twisting back. anyone have any suggestions? ive applied wd40 already and nothing, i have one side done, but need this side off asap!!! thanks for your help

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
use a breaker bar it'll help a lot... apply a little pressure and it should budge... dont bust a SUPERMAN and snap the bolt

btw a braker bar is any bar/pipe/tube that you and slide over the wrench or wrachet and apply leverage... key word is leverage not power... lol

PogKai

B20VTEC
SilverDB8 said:
use a breaker bar it'll help a lot... apply a little pressure and it should budge... dont bust a SUPERMAN and snap the bolt

btw a braker bar is any bar/pipe/tube that you and slide over the wrench or wrachet and apply leverage... key word is leverage not power... lol
yeah leverage works. some cases I use the tip of a large screwdriver with an angle and kind of lift up the bolt meanwhile I use the impact gun..

B18TEG

BLACK DA
i have a breaker bar and thats what ive been using, but no luck. . . . .. and pog kai lift up the bolt how?because i tried leveling out the lca but nothing still, and i tried tighting up a little to see if it will let go afterwards and still nothing, same resistance everytime. i get about a good quarter of a turn and nothing. if this doesnt come down sometime soon im going to start getting my welding tools out.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
hmmm that totally blows... i hate it when a bolt gets stuck.... or when it snaps... but its all for the love of hondas... lol

the only thing i can think of is going CAVE MAN status on it and bang it..... jerk it... piss on it... then set it on fire... lol

B18TEG

BLACK DA
lol . . .well i hammered it in and tried hammering it out and nohing. . . .ebay here we come. . .i can smell a new lca or is that the other one on fire?