LCA Bolts, after cutting them

Novib18c

Ok, so long story short; I went to put my new skunk2 coil overs and blackworks LCA's on :) and the bolts are stuck.:shock: I know happens to everyone, :???:so I used my impact and that didn't work so whatever, out comes the angle grinder. Got them off8), however, on the inner most part of the LCA where it attaches to the actual car part of the bolt is still in their and I have no idea how to get it out.... :oops: So Should i try to drill it out? I'm just honestly not sure, I will try to take pictures tomorrow to help explain what I am talking about. But enjoy these images while you wait!
When I bought her not running
[/IMG]

More recently and running now
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Theasian

Pressure is off the threads spray it down grab a pair of pliers and try and spin it out. If that dosnt work try and cut a mark to use a screw driver on it

Novib18c

Ok, so I'm also kind of a pussy with lighting my car on fire. I guess I'll just have to do it haha. So is that nut able to come off or is it welded to the car like the nut on the strut? Also, when I burn it out I just keep the flame on it for a few minutes and then just try using pliers to un screw it? Thanks!

Theasian

How much of the bolt do you still have. And soak the sob in pb blaster or wd40 over night

I've been able to turn plenty out as long as I had enough to get pliers to grip onto. If not small groove with a dremel in the center of the bolt and a screw driver with a bit of valve lapping compound for extra grip