Leaking oil

jwh0818

So I have replaced my oil pan gasket 2 times but the oil leak is the same. I'm not sure where its coming from but I need help. If your looking at the motor from the front of the car, its at the bottom right hand side of the oil pan. Where else could this be coming from? I'm freaking clueless

*EDIT* it leaks more when the AC is on

jwh0818

Isn't the oil pump in the oil pan? If it is then its not the oil pump. If its in the timing cover then its the timing cover

TheCrimsonStar

Isn't the oil pump in the oil pan? If it is then its not the oil pump. If its in the timing cover then its the timing cover
The timing cover doesn't have any liquid inside it. Integras have timing belts, not chains. If it had a timing chain then it would be sealed with lubricant inside it.

dlo253

And no the oil pump is not inside the pan....
And idk you are lookin at it not us. If you upload a pic im sure we can help.

supersilko

Wow you guys don't know where the oil pump is?

sent from my pager

ATEGGY94

its prob the cam seal leaking a lil on the block all the way to the oil pan and it looks like that i changed my valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket twice before i realized that little bit of oil was the cam seal

dlo253

Wat the fuck? Nobody trollin bro.... oil pick up is in the pan NOT the pump. If u kno so much why cant u fix a simple leak? How deep have you even been inside an engine?

jwh0818

Wat the fuck? Nobody trollin bro.... oil pick up is in the pan NOT the pump. If u kno so much why cant u fix a simple leak? How deep have you even been inside an engine?
Someone always has something smart to say. A quick Google search will yield anyone a fucking genius. All I asked was where its leaking from. I found where its at. Its the damn cam seals.

Last edited: