LED gauge cluster

DustinXIX

just finished up installing my led bulbs into my cluster, gotta say it was the best $26 ive spent. i ordered my bulbs on friday afternoon i believe, and they got here today at 3pm. anyways, i used two WLED-XHP5 WEDGE BASE BULB-WLED-BHP5: BLUE and three 74-XHP3: WEDGE BASE LED BULB-74-BHP3: BLUE from superleds.com the install took about fifteen to twenty minutes, and if anyone needs any info on how to do this
(real easy btw) feel free to ask :p, i followed this thread http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=15&TopicID=289377&PagePosition=2 when i was doing it. now for some pics :D

bright setting:

dim setting:

left side:

right side:

let me know what you guys think!!!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Just a heads up..you can get them on ebay about a quarter of the price..why did you need 5 bulbs...or did i read that wrong?

DustinXIX

Just a heads up..you can get them on ebay about a quarter of the price..why did you need 5 bulbs...or did i read that wrong?
searched ebay, couldnt find the right ones, could you put up a link of them? no you didnt read it wrong, five is what you need for it to have even lighting. i think even more bulbs would be better IMO. i posted up the thread i followed, read through it, it will show you the five bulbs i replaced.

DAWGSwlms22

i have green and blue ones in mine. they're on a switch to change colors. gotta say, its pretty sick.

DAWGSwlms22

im pretty sure its aftermarket. its white, and all the stock ones ive seen are black. i didnt put it in there myself, it was like that when i got the car

DustinXIX

yeah i almost went with buying what you have, but a freind of mine has them and i wanted something with brighter color. i wanted it to matc my cd player and everything else hahaha

DustinXIX

Clean look on the Gauges....I'm gonna do mine red to match my cars color scheme
cant remember what site i was on, but ive heard that red comes out the best, cleanest looking.from what ive seem it has the best out come. not sure why, think it has something to do with the light spectrum and the human eye etc etc etc :p

91tegwitgsr

Lol well I'm trying to do a black and red color scheme in my DA.....next project is getting my racing seats redone to where the blue on them is red....plus tomorrow I'm gonna install my red short shifter :D