Let me know what you guys think

Not the stock spoiler. From the pics it looks clean, but there isn't much to go by in those pics and no description of the condition it's in. So, maybe...

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Pics say nothing about the car. No real description... doesn't even tell you if it's a salvage or clean title... I can't make any proper judgments. just call that person, and list down the specs and all the bare essentials, at least.

95GSR21

title is clean, says the motor is jdm b16..I will be going to take a look at it hopefully tomorrow..just wanted to post a couple of pics of the body and such..looks clean as hell, hopefully it still looks that way when i see it in person

title is clean, says the motor is jdm b16..I will be going to take a look at it hopefully tomorrow..just wanted to post a couple of pics of the body and such..looks clean as hell, hopefully it still looks that way when i see it in person
Look at it, nit pick the fuck out of it. Price it accordingly.
And get rid of that spoiler of you buy the car.

95GSR21

Not the stock spoiler. From the pics it looks clean, but there isn't much to go by in those pics and no description of the condition it's in. So, maybe...
and yea spoiler and front lip are aftermarket, but its hard to find a clean da like that around here so I might jump on it, if things check out

95GSR21

Look at it, nit pick the fuck out of it. Price it accordingly.
And get rid of that spoiler of you buy the car.
yeah, im thinking I will offer him 2500 off the bat..I bought my 95 teg for 2800..

Exige24

Looks like a nice DA man, but like everyone is saying, need more info.

BTW, Where do you find the motor stamp at? I supposedly have a jdm engine when I had it replaced about 5 years ago and would like to what type it is.