let see those Winter Beaters/Daily (post em!)

nautica_t

as the topic states, post them, if your intergra is weekend car, what is your daily/winter beater when you are not driving your integra. (da/dc's) and mitsui are welcomed as well :D

to start off, here's my daily/winter beater, but its in winter mode now, don't have pics of it in winter mode.

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
nautica_t said:
(dc2/dc5)
You hatin on the DA?! lol

I'll post pics of my car up tonight. lol. yup, just my normal car... lol I don't have money for a beater, my car is my beater. lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
This my daily driver year round. We don't have winters in south Texas :lol:

eww...I hate my old tires. I need to go take some new pics

Last edited:

nautica_t

Kuchtaboy said:
You hatin on the DA?! lol

I'll post pics of my car up tonight. lol. yup, just my normal car... lol I don't have money for a beater, my car is my beater. lol

no no..i was doing that for some of the RSX owners lol sorry i adjusted it, and plus my friends will break my balls if they ever caught me doing that rotfl.
they drive da's as well

hey is that a GSX?
and damn lucky no winter/snow :(

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
nautica_t said:
hey is that a GSX?
and damn lucky no winter/snow :(
Nope! It's a mostly stock GS-T. I have a HEAVILY modified white GSX that only see's nice days

nautica_t

dc2GS-R said:
Nope! It's a mostly stock GS-T. I have a HEAVILY modified white GSX that only see's nice days
would it be that one in the display pic?
hehe.. no worries, they are nice, but a bitch to work on :S, my buddy has a white GSX. dont' know the mods, but he's running like 22psi's and the IC is freaking massive omg. to change the altenator was a biatch, had to remove the ic piping just to get at it from the bottom omg.

gs-t is fwd turbo correct?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
nautica_t said:
would it be that one in the display pic?
hehe.. no worries, they are nice, but a bitch to work on :S, my buddy has a white GSX. dont' know the mods, but he's running like 22psi's and the IC is freaking massive omg. to change the altenator was a biatch, had to remove the ic piping just to get at it from the bottom omg.

gs-t is fwd turbo correct?
Yes it's the one in my avatar and sig. I'm used to working on them though. I've had the GSX since it was new. That's pretty much the only reason I bought another after my teg got totaled. I know them pretty well. And yes, the gs-t is turbo fwd

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
nautica_t said:
no no..i was doing that for some of the RSX owners lol sorry i adjusted it, and plus my friends will break my balls if they ever caught me doing that rotfl.
they drive da's as well
lol, I was just kidding, but thanks... Didn't want to have to bust your balls or anything. lol

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
nautica_t said:
as the topic states, post them, if your intergra is weekend car, what is your daily/winter beater when you are not driving your integra. (da/dc's) and mitsui are welcomed as well :D

to start off, here's my daily/winter beater, but its in winter mode now, don't have pics of it in winter mode.
Nice coupe! iwas just tryin to talk my girl into buying one

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I bought this 2 days ago, I'm lovin it already.

1999 Sentra GXE Limited Edition.

71,300 miles, $4,700. Fully loaded automatic, CD player, alloy wheels, nice and quiet gas sipper.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
nautica_t said:

I don't know if i would call that car a beater, its hard to find an s13 coupe in that great of condition....i know a lot of nissan guys that would love to get there hands on a coupe.....especially my bro....nice car....oh and yeah in texas we don't have much of a winter as in snow....but it does rain a lot and i use my integra as a rally car on the dirt roads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RSMisfit

last winter my Daily/Beater was a 91 Toyota pickup.
this winter my 91 Toyota MR2 is gonna be it...highly doubt teh parents gonna let me use the
TL or Odd...
oh well

nautica_t

integra4life29 said:
I don't know if i would call that car a beater, its hard to find an s13 coupe in that great of condition....i know a lot of nissan guys that would love to get there hands on a coupe.....especially my bro....nice car....oh and yeah in texas we don't have much of a winter as in snow....but it does rain a lot and i use my integra as a rally car on the dirt roads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol its definitely my beater/daily. but yeah you're right, it does need minor tlc though, i mean its rusting a bit, but i'm going to get it repaired before winter that way it'll last alot longer.

its an 89 S13. so its SOHC. but looking to do a DOHC swap soon