let see those Winter Beaters/Daily (post em!)

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
This my daily driver year round. We don't have winters in south Texas :lol:

eww...I hate my old tires. I need to go take some new pics
BOOOOOOO tan interiors! lol.

But damn, That 240 is a nice beater! and dc2 I wouldnt call ur second car a beater. lol. Wish I could afford 2 insurance payments to have a beater :( . So this is my beater.

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
nautica_t said:
lol its definitely my beater/daily. but yeah you're right, it does need minor tlc though, i mean its rusting a bit, but i'm going to get it repaired before winter that way it'll last alot longer.

its an 89 S13. so its SOHC. but looking to do a DOHC swap soon
Oh man, good luck with that, i heard its a pain in the ass to swap a DOHC KA into a SOHC 240....but im sure it'll be worth it........get a turbo for that KA and i can guarantee you'll love that truck motor a lot :lol:

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
dc2GS-R said:
Nope! It's a mostly stock GS-T. I have a HEAVILY modified white GSX that only see's nice days
Damn lucky. U have 2 cars that are on my most wanted list. U want a 240? hehe i'll trade u for the gst. :twisted: :D :D :D

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
LaDY iNTEgRa 9 said:
Damn lucky. U have 2 cars that are on my most wanted list. U want a 240? hehe i'll trade u for the gst. :twisted: :D :D :D
No thanks! :lol: KA24DE FTL!

speedin said:
BOOOOOOO tan interiors! lol.
I don't like tan interiors either, but the right car at the right price is what sold me. My Integra was green w/ tan interior too. I don't like green, maroon or tan. Just the right car at the right price. The factory two tone interior is kinda cool though for a change since my GSX has a black interior

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
No thanks! :lol: KA24DE FTL!

I don't like tan interiors either, but the right car at the right price is what sold me. My Integra was green w/ tan interior too. I don't like green, maroon or tan. Just the right car at the right price. The factory two tone interior is kinda cool though for a change since my GSX has a black interior
Black? You mean Grey with Black accents!

nautica_t

hehe.thats okay dc2.
tan is alright, you just have to bare with it until you take your real baby out lol.
thats how i am. i'm like damn 240. got some kick, but than i want to drive my other car

as for swapping the ka24de, its not that much of a work, everything is bolt on, you just need to find an uncut harness and power steering lines, as the lines are on the opposite side. otherwise bolt on and straight drop in.

ka24de will be temporiarly until i can save up some real money and go ca18det or sr20det.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
black seats, center console, door panels and dash with grey carpet and headliner
HUH? The seats, center console, dash, door panels, and carpet are all grey for me. I only have black air vents, radio, gauge cluster, and other trim pieces. You dont have the same thing? Never seen a black leather and dash eclipse

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
HUH? The seats, center console, dash, door panels, and carpet are all grey for me. I only have black air vents, radio, gauge cluster, and other trim pieces. You dont have the same thing? Never seen a black leather and dash eclipse
The dash in my tan interior GS-T is even black. My seats and door panels are two tone while the carpet and headliner are tan. The GSX is all black except for the headliner, underneath the dash and the carpet. Maybe someone was trying to two tone your grey interior with black peices. Mistu did make interiors like my GST and another two tone grey with black from the factory though. But the Grey/black interior the seats are grey with black in the middle similar to mine. And these two tone seats have a different stitch pattern than the regular seats. My two tone GST seats are different from my solid black GSX seats

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
nautica_t said:
hehe.thats okay dc2.
tan is alright, you just have to bare with it until you take your real baby out lol.
thats how i am. i'm like damn 240. got some kick, but than i want to drive my other car

as for swapping the ka24de, its not that much of a work, everything is bolt on, you just need to find an uncut harness and power steering lines, as the lines are on the opposite side. otherwise bolt on and straight drop in.

ka24de will be temporiarly until i can save up some real money and go ca18det or sr20det.
I only take my gsx out like twice a month anyway. It makes me feind for it when I do though since my GST is the same exact year model. I'm like, "why drive this when I have that" but I've had too much nice shit stolen. I've already had Volk LE37's stolen off of it and got my '89 RX7 turbo2 stolen a week after I put Work Meister SR2's on it. Oh, and where are you from? I have an OBD-1 KA24DE with a ported head laying around. No tranny, ecu or wiring harness though

Last edited:

nautica_t

dc2. i'm in canuck land. which is kanada :p
so it'd be a bitch to ship something over like that.
but i'm not in any hurry to pick something up.
and besides, watch out for a next thread coming soon, just spent 8 bills :(
so i'm really poor now

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
The dash in my tan interior GS-T is even black. My seats and door panels are two tone while the carpet and headliner are tan. The GSX is all black except for the headliner, underneath the dash and the carpet. Maybe someone was trying to two tone your grey interior with black peices. Mistu did make interiors like my GST and another two tone grey with black from the factory though. But the Grey/black interior the seats are grey with black in the middle similar to mine. And these two tone seats have a different stitch pattern than the regular seats. My two tone GST seats are different from my solid black GSX seats
Well here just look at mine, lol. Easyer than describing :p

Mabye convertables got different interior color schemes?

Im not complaining, grey/black accents is nice. Doesnt get hot and goes with the outside well.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It really looks like someone tried to two tone it to me. Black steering wheel with grey interior is what gets me :what: They don't come like that

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
nautica_t said:
dc2. i'm in canuck land. which is kanada :p
so it'd be a bitch to ship something over like that.
but i'm not in any hurry to pick something up.
and besides, watch out for a next thread coming soon, just spent 8 bills :(
so i'm really poor now
Ah! DAMN CANUCKS! J/K! :lol: I was just curious. I have this engine laying around and it is in great shape. It ran perfect. We just pulled it to do an SR swap. Shipping would be a bitch to Canada on something like that though

nautica_t

yeah thats the only reason i hate buying things in teh states, espically something of that magnitude, i'll get rocked by duties up the bum hole.

as for the black steering wheel, my buddy's gsx has a black steerign wheel too with grey leathers. i'll see if i can get a pic of it.