Let the Mugen madness begin...

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
was in Princeton today, met up with two high school buddies who recently graduated from Penn State for some Thai food. It's crazy how years can go by, but once you see your close buddies from hs it's like your back in senior year. lol I can't wait till I finish my community college grade boosting so I can go back to Rider and finally grow up. So here's some pics of the teg, I put the Gen One on today and I have a bunch more goodies to come! Im just waiting on the body shop to tell me when to come in and get the body freshened up ( finally taking care of my passenger side dent and a few small dings and scratches.....paint and something "jdm" MIGHT happen to the outside maybe next year, I have the parts so no rush.) Another set of new wheels are coming soon :p Enjoy!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Mugen madness? All you have is the flat-top wing! lol. Or am I missing something.

Normally I hate the Mugen flat=top wing because it's so big, but it looks nice on your car.

I'd get a Mugen front lip to match.....

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Where's the Mugen madness? Oh ok. I see it.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lol awesome. was it necessary to get the gas cap also haha? i mean who would actually see it.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
^ That's what that is! It took me a minute to figure it out.

The Mugen Madness keeps on coming!!!! lol

edit- ^Wow, i really like that last picture.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
lol what a wide array of responses so far lol. no prob guys, haha yeah not all of my parts are on yet, I have to get her back from the body shop, wait on my next set of wheels to arrive and then I will be putting on some more goodies. I love this car to death but she may be sold eventually so I can buy a stock ITR..but we'll see what happens. I love the gas cap! Gas attendants keep giving me props on it :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
haha, what if a gas attendant jacks it and replaces it with another one when you're not looking. worst case scenario. then he quits. :lol:
The Mugen gas cap is actually just a cover that goes over the cap. So a thief can just take the Mugen cover and leave the cap.