Let's see everyone's silver teg

crazymikey

Honda Hoarder
The car I got it from was a black GSR that had been super riced out. Front end was hit, motor was removed. Basically the whole front clip was gone. It had side skirts and the rear lip. I wanted to take the skirts, but the passenger side one was broken, and was also a little ricey for my tastes.

Guy had 2 tone black/white leather seats, every trim piece was painted white, white inidglo gauge faces, white handbrake boot etc. Had coilover sleeves on stock struts. lol, fail. Also had a nice Ractive muffler on it, but I couldn't get it off with what I had since it was welded directly do the whole exhaust system, and I didn't have room to take it all with me.

Ganyon

Any other silver tegs. Recent pic of mine.

Ganyon

I just need a capacitor for my audio. Then tint and minor mods. I'm using graduation money for coils.

TheSkygun

I'm just upgrading all wiring. Why a capacitor?
I want a little tint
Currently working on the engine bay
When do you graduate?

Ganyon

I need a capacitor because apparently 1k watts of power and lights under the dash is a lot of strees on the electrical system. I have to drive with my high beams on at night because I'm pulling so much power they look like lows. And I graduate in june.