Let's start shall we? (Project Teg)

.Cortez

94' LS
Updated First Page.
Ayano

The car is coming along nicely sense I bought it back in Feb. 09'. I can't believe I've had the car for a year already! Anyways heres where she stands now, and whats still in the works!!!

Update! Post 75!
Parts List:
Engine: (B18B1)
AEM Short Ram Intake
Axle Back Exhaust

Exterior:
Aftermarket Performance Rust...
JDM fog lights
Black Corner Lenses
Wings West Front Lip

Suspension:
Spooled Up Racing Rear Upper Sway Bar
NEUSpeed Lowering Springs

Interior:
Sony Xplod head unit
Sony Xplod speaker system, Hits hard.
Razo A/T shift Knob
Racing Seats

Coming soon: Halo Projector HID Headlights.
In Time: 5spd swap, Boost.

Last edited:

K20aLLmOtoR03

NBP NJ cReW #1
congrats on the car and goodluck on the build. Maintenance should do first like oil change tune up ect. Then go with the list you have above intake, headers exhaust. Seems like your headed in the right direction. I wouldn't do the lights under the seats or dash but thats just me. Even with an auto you can do alot to it, like later on in the future save up and swap out the motor and tranny and make it a manual.

mirrorimg

Welcome! :hi:
My car came with an SRI, but I think the removal of the OEM intake would take a little while. It dips down behind the front bumper on the passenger side so you would have to remove the bumper to take it out, and once off you could route the cold air intake down there. I dodnt have much trouble taking my header off. 2 spring bolts that attach to the cat, 2 nuts on the brace near the end of the pipe, and the nuts that hold it to the head. The only problem would be wigglying it out. Many people pull the radiator fan out to get more room to work with, but I didnt have to take it out. And get some Pics up!!!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Looks like a great base to start off with.

A cold air intake and exhaust is a good starting point. A front lip will add a nice stylish touch, and lowering springs or coilovers will make your car handle better and look better also.

.Cortez

94' LS
Hah, I love the white!

Wow did I have a scare yesterday driving, A wire fell from a poll and struck my windshield, thought it was going to smash it, lucky it didnt. It didnt even scratch it! Just put a huge line across my windshield of white stuff, Took allot of finnesse to get it off... haha